Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg

Here's a few of mine.. Need a better camera than my phone

You sir are a lucky S.O.B. I still have more than a week wait. :hi5:

Seriously. Why is America the last in line?

No wisecracks peoples! :lol

Nice shots kajobaldisimo and I like what you have on the wall :clap

thank u, gentlemen.

if you are an 80's kid like me, then i say we all have been waiting decades for these movies. im just happy that it's happening in our lifetime. like all marvel films, im seeing this one, at least, 3 times at the cinema, to celebrate the few moments when i can be that kid again.

Seriously. Why is America the last in line?

Despite the feelings of Americans that it is the whole world, America is only a tiny part of the world and(If you count Antarctica, which many people don't), it's the fifth largest country by landmass and third largest by population(Whilst only holding 4.44% of the world population total).

So, perhaps it's worth showing the movie to the other 95.56% of the world first as they might spend more watching it than less than the "maybe on tenth of 1%" who will see it in the USA, lol(Because not everyone in the US will even want to go and see it).

:rotfl
You'll just have to get used to the fact that everyone else sees it first my friend, lol.

thank u, gentlemen.

if you are an 80's kid like me, then i say we all have been waiting decades for these movies. im just happy that it's happening in our lifetime. like all marvel films, im seeing this one, at least, 3 times at the cinema, to celebrate the few moments when i can be that kid again.

I share the exact same mindset ....love all these films (80's rocked btw)

Despite the feelings of Americans that it is the whole world, America is only a tiny part of the world and(If you count Antarctica, which many people don't), it's the fifth largest country by landmass and third largest by population(Whilst only holding 4.44% of the world population total).

So, perhaps it's worth showing the movie to the other 95.56% of the world first as they might spend more watching it than less than the "maybe on tenth of 1%" who will see it in the USA, lol(Because not everyone in the US will even want to go and see it).

:rotfl
You'll just have to get used to the fact that everyone else sees it first my friend, lol.

I thought I said no wisecracks? :lol

I just figured that an American made movie based on an American made mythology/subculture about a guy named Captain America would have got launched here first :wink1:

But a couple of things to consider about the rest of the worlds population. America only holds 4.4% of the worlds population but the rest of the 200+ countries each only contribute a fraction of 1% each which is what makes America the 3rd largest country. Then when you deduct all of the third world countries and then only consider people who are canadates for actually buying a ticket, your 94.6% remaining population shrunk down considerably.

And until the polar bears, walruses & penguins start making a hard earned dollar and contribute to the global economy, Antarctica will never be part of the conversation :D

I thought I said no wisecracks? :lol

I just figured that an American made movie based on an American made mythology/subculture about a guy named Captain America would have got launched here first :wink1:

But a couple of things to consider about the rest of the worlds population. America only holds 4.4% of the worlds population but the rest of the 200+ countries each only contribute a fraction of 1% each which is what makes America the 3rd largest country. Then when you deduct all of the third world countries and then only consider people who are canadates for actually buying a ticket, your 94.6% remaining population shrunk down considerably.

And until the polar bears, walruses & penguins start making a hard earned dollar and contribute to the global economy, Antarctica will never be part of the conversation :D

Haha.
Clearly the bold truth is deemed a wisecrack to a resident of the US regarding their place in the world.
:D

I'm quite fine with our place in the world. It's way better described by saying that we're the 3rd largest country in the world as opposed to saying we make up 4.4% of the world's population. The true magnitude is conveyed better that way :D

I was just playing around because I'm really not that bothered in the least where the movie releases first. But we do make up for a large portion in worldwide gross, especially when it comes to comic based movies. The U.S. to "the rest of the world" ratio is roughly 40/60 when it comes to total gross.

https://boxofficemojo.com/alltime/world/

Back