Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Craig, if u don't make a civil war fight diorama the way u did the avengers one with Loki & the chitauri, I will be severely disappointed.

with great power comes great responsibility, & it's ur responsibility to do so!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would love to, but seriously have ZERO room to do that. I do plan on several smaller ones:

Deadpool - Highway fight
GotG - poster shot
WM DC and Mark VI - some sort of battle scene
Star Wars ANH - Death Star Hallway I bought from Jazz, I'm modding it to fit cabinet

Probably more :p :) :cuckoo:

Would love to, but seriously have ZERO room to do that. I do plan on several smaller ones:

Deadpool - Highway fight
GotG - poster shot
Star Wars ANH - Death Star Hallway I bought from Jazz, I'm modding it to fit cabinet

I'm so hyped to see the highway fight! You do great work!

Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Thanks, about finished with my year long pool build.....then back to dioramas :)

e439ff3fa00f25b598694a4b9bb27828.jpg

Deadpool - Highway fight
GotG - poster shot

looking forward to them all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pool build ... yeah ... of course .. a ... a pool ... :thud:

Anyway, love those displays ... damn, I really need to do dioramas. Looks damn awesome with these figures. I LOVE the explosion you did for Iron Man!

Rearranged my Hall of Armor diorama so that now I can show all 42 suits plus the exclusives. Before I only had room to display 3 levels. Here are the pics.

Entire Hall of Armor (modified setup)
IMG_20170228_002055_zpsw6fxmecv.jpg

Left Area:
IMG_20170228_002113_zpsf776bmsq.jpg

Middle Area (mainly for Stealths and exclusives):
IMG_20170228_002129_zps0bsj5ix3.jpg

Right Area:
IMG_20170228_002141_zpsd83m3nou.jpg

More pics of my Marvel collection to come.

Rearranged my Hall of Armor diorama so that now I can show all 42 suits plus the exclusives. Before I only had room to display 3 levels. Here are the pics.

Entire Hall of Armor (modified setup)
View attachment 327388

Left Area:
View attachment 327389

Middle Area (mainly for Stealths and exclusives):
View attachment 327390

Right Area:
View attachment 327391

More pics of my Marvel collection to come.

Wow. Just wow. So nice. I'd love to have that many HOA. But way too much for me. That must've cost you $6000-7000

Nice set up.

If your every feeling brave you could modify about 24 of the middle bays to give them straight sides so the entire display flows :)

I see you're in Maryland, I'm in NC and my shop is at your disposal if you want to take a drive :)

Got Falcon today. What a great figure...though it's very space hungry for a shelf! Not got it set up at home yet but here is a picture of Dalcon straight out of the box.
IMG_0008.jpg

Posted a pic of my Guardians of the Galaxy on my IG account! Got great deals on them!

Very nice and congrats on the deals too! :rock They really do make a great looking group display...just wish they'd hurry up and get Drax out already.:impatient: I wanna complete my GOTG team!

Back