Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My current Avengers setup...

vision12.jpg

Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

My current setup, space is really starting to get limited

0d242540f62e21a8db86f443a6edd9bb.jpg

cf5e3229c7122b2253941ca42bdf7b4b.jpg

770c3b9f0c3bd2bb60e14a51572c3a93.jpg

After watching budget stark's video, I'm really tempted to buy some matte black car vinyl to use as my detolf background. Not sure whether it'll work tho

eb6bc880514ecb8fbdbb05e41690d368.jpg

Or should I try spray on rubber?
f65081256c2720470832b4421b65dd8e.jpg

I really like how the figures pop up more after a black back ground

Re: Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

After watching budget stark's video, I'm really tempted to buy some matte black car vinyl to use as my detolf background. Not sure whether it'll work tho

I really like how the figures pop up more after a black back ground
Honestly, I wouldn't do it. I did that with one of my old display cases and it was a horrible idea, actually made me get Detolfs. The thing is, black is a nice background and will make colourful figures pop. Or so I thought. What happened for me was that the black kinda swallowed all the light and the figures kinda blended into the background. That's really not good for display, at least it wasn't for me. The figures were less noticeable and that's really not what I was going for. Just my two cents on this. ^^

Honestly, I wouldn't do it. I did that with one of my old display cases and it was a horrible idea, actually made me get Detolfs. The thing is, black is a nice background and will make colourful figures pop. Or so I thought. What happened for me was that the black kinda swallowed all the light and the figures kinda blended into the background. That's really not good for display, at least it wasn't for me. The figures were less noticeable and that's really not what I was going for. Just my two cents on this. ^^

Cheers! I wasn't so sure myself and was worried I might regret it being an expensive exercise and not liking it, will probably just stick to how it is at the moment then, thanks!

Cheers! I wasn't so sure myself and was worried I might regret it being an expensive exercise and not liking it, will probably just stick to how it is at the moment then, thanks!
Well, you can try it for one shelf and then rotate the figures, see how they look in front of the black background. But yeah, I think your display looks great like this. :)

Avengers assemble!! Thought I'd put the team together for a shot. Hope you like
IMG_0241.jpg

Back