Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC_0032.jpg

On your left.

:rotfl Thanks man, I just realized I should've waited for this since I have the Mark 9 and Pepper coming next week :lol

Awesome collection :clap

I want to do that with mine but it seems like there is always one more IM coming that i want to wait for so i can get it in the picture :lol

Awesome collection :clap

I want to do that with mine but it seems like there is always one more IM coming that i want to wait for so i can get it in the picture :lol

Thanks man :hi5:

you should totally do it. I mean it took me a while to set this up and everything fell dominos style earlier :horror but you can't argue the end result. I mean this is the first time I got all my IM figs together like this and I'm totally floored on how it looks in person.

I can't imagine the stress of setting them all up. Can't argue with the end result though. Awesome collection!

@ bransen2099 , that a cool collection.
I just received Cap from Ultron. I was holding off for Civil war but caved in and got Ultron Cap instead. I have just put him on my display. Really need a good cabinet to put these in.
image.jpg

I just received Cap from Ultron. I was holding off for Civil war but caved in and got Ultron Cap instead. I have just put him on my display. Really need a good cabinet to put these in.
View attachment 257634

Nice (growing!) collection! I'm extremely envious of you having here figures that seem to be eternally pushed back for me in Vision, Quicksilver and Ant-Man! They all look great.

I can't imagine the stress of setting them all up. Can't argue with the end result though. Awesome collection!
Oh yeah a lot of stress :lol thanks man :hi5:
Seriously impressive collection bransen2099!! :rock Awesome stuff!
Hahaha thank you sir :hi5:
View attachment 257634
Thanks man and you have a nice one coming together :hi5:

Tell me about it, we all wish we have some nice glass to put these in.
:horror :horror

That is a seriously awesome collection Bran :clap :clap :woo

:lol thanks man. :hi5:

Back