Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

Pic freaked my eyes out for a second :lol

My Black Widow arrived yesterday. For me this appears the weakest figure I have as the face looks very flat and there appears to be no "eye sparkle" like my other figures. Never the less it's great to have her. Can any one advise a good place in the Uk to get a good display cabinet?
Cheersimage.jpg

My Black Widow arrived yesterday. For me this appears the weakest figure I have as the face looks very flat and there appears to be no "eye sparkle" like my other figures. Never the less it's great to have her. Can any one advise a good place in the Uk to get a good display cabinet?
CheersView attachment 256877

The eye sparkle is a detail I like also. I had a helmeted AoU Cap sculpt that seemed to lack it also. However, I had an extra one that did. It seems like it's just rare occurances when a sculpt lacks this. Every single figure of mine has it, including my AoU Widow. The only sculpt I've seen in hand that doesn't was the aforementioned AoU Cap sculpt.

Thank you!

Thanks! I just used my phones lol... blackberry passport for the top photos and a blackberry priv for the bottom shots of Tony Stark

LOL why is that?

Because the Tony figure has his arm bent wearing the glove armor right in front of the XLIII's face and it looks like a bad photoshop of two different photos.
Just look at the XLIII's face and chest, you'll see it. It did it to me too.
Ryan

Hi all here are some new shots i took tonight before i take it apart again to add more HOAs.

Nice. I hope this is all hard wired because that is a lot of batteries to change :)

Squeezed all of mine in one besta unit. I have a stealth one in box never took it out too. Unfortunately, i'll be selling most of them except mk 42 and mk 7 bd

Nice group pic

Hi

Here , some of my collection.

Hi all here are some new shots i took tonight before i take it apart again to add more HOAs.

Squeezed all of mine in one besta unit. I have a stealth one in box never took it out too. Unfortunately, i'll be selling most of them except mk 42 and mk 7 bd

Here's mine. Not as fancy as some of you lads, but I'm happy. Not shown are Ant-Man, Vision, and Quicksilver as there is no room until I reorganize.

Great collections and pics everyone!! :rock :clap

Back