Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice seeing one lineup together. Almost makes me want to add AoU Widow to my collection. Nearly have a couple of times via the Popcultcha 12 Days of Xmas specials..

I had to do a collage for my final project in a digital photog course in University....decided to use my 6th scales to try and recreate / be inspired by the opening scene in AOU...minus Cap though, but I'm happy with it....and it's my chance to add to this great thread!!!

1_Final_Project_DONE.jpg

EDIT - Not sure how to make it a bit bigger.. o_O

J

That is awesome BH8957 :clap

Thank you very much!! You guys can call me J, it's much easier. hehe
I want to really get into photographing and photoshopping the figures into more cinema-type shots. The figures are so amazing in their detail and craftsmanship that I know we could get some great shots out of them. In my short time on this forum I've seen - and been inspired by - so many of you guys' photos!
I used this entire term in the course working 6th scales in to my projects. lol

J

Thank you very much!! You guys can call me J, it's much easier. hehe
I want to really get into photographing and photoshopping the figures into more cinema-type shots. The figures are so amazing in their detail and craftsmanship that I know we could get some great shots out of them. In my short time on this forum I've seen - and been inspired by - so many of you guys' photos!
I used this entire term in the course working 6th scales in to my projects. lol

J

Well I look forward to seeing what you come up with J!

I stopped by my local comic book shop today after clangin' and bangin' at the gym out of mere curiosity to see what they had in as far as figures, and they had AoU Hulk out on display. I was amazed at the sheer size of the figure and the box. He looks really impressive though. Made me even more excited to receive him from SSC come Christmas time and add him to the rest of my AoU Avengers to complete the AoU team.

Sell you mines...lol

I kind of want the Deluxe A2

It's OK, the Hulk/Banner set is still available at Popcultcha. I'm waiting for it to dip below $300 again, before shipping.

The deluxe set was available for $300 before shipping at Forbidden Planet NYC on Cyber Monday. I wonder if it'll ever be that cheap again.

Back