Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

You have come so far from your very first posts of the stock HOA bays sitting on top of your entertainment unit. I remember that all of the HOA bays wouldn't fit on the unit because of the curved radius that the HOA units have from the factory. You started to mod each bay to remove the radius, and make them fit in a straight line across your entertainment unit. Once you started this mod, you have not stopped :)

All of your projects are truly impressive. Thanks for sharing, and keep up the good work :hi5:

What, no wine cellar? :lol Looks great Boba!

I'm guessing you mean an actual wine cellar as in the level between the work shop and the armor wine cellar???

If so, then no.

I thought about it but scrapped the idea when I realized I wouldn't have enough height

You have come so far from your very first posts of the stock HOA bays sitting on top of your entertainment unit. I remember that all of the HOA bays wouldn't fit on the unit because of the curved radius that the HOA units have from the factory. You started to mod each bay to remove the radius, and make them fit in a straight line across your entertainment unit. Once you started this mod, you have not stopped :)

All of your projects are truly impressive. Thanks for sharing, and keep up the good work :hi5:

Well, I have you to thank.

Your Workshop/HOA set up is what inspired me, I just added a level above and below it :)

Wonderful display! :rock Looks so awesome! :rock

Boba just awesome , amazing. !!! Great job! Nothing like seeing someone's passion shine!!

Great pic and collection, Boba.

Thanks

My Updated Avengers Display.

image.jpeg

Damn Hulk is big. I knew I wouldn't have the height in my display to use the alternate body, but damn those official heights don't seem right.

image.jpeg

When I originally had the acrylic boxes made up I thought they were too big at the time. If I only knew....

My Updated Avengers Display.

Damn Hulk is big. I knew I wouldn't have the height in my display to use the alternate body, but damn those official heights don't seem right.

When I originally had the acrylic boxes made up I thought they were too big at the time. If I only knew....

Nice set up.

Are you Widowless?

Back