Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't help it.... Banner bought !

u2esetar.jpg
Nice case! Once you stuff the Chitauri in there, modify the case with a handle on top so you can grab it like a briefcase in an emergency :lol

Thanks for contributing to this thread!

Since ImageShack lost all of my older pictures :dunno (happy I moved to Pinterest a while back) I just made two more recent shots and replaced the ones in the first post:

253d4fd9ef89093274020d54862d6d2b.jpg

48144a8c4f9dc29db1dae8537ebd8894.jpg

No perfect image quality, just quick cellphone shots but I hope you like the setups! :)

I just started collecting in January, so mine is small. And I'm only gonna get figures I really really like.

As I mentioned in another thread, I am *really* hoping for a good Vision & Scarlet Witch.

Untitled.jpg

is this the suit that is floating around on ebay for $48? I'm tempted to buy it and get a spare body with a tony sculpt. do the boots and hands come with it as well?

Yup, comes with hands and boots. But depending on the seller, he may have parted the hands and boots out so make sure they mention it comes with them. The set is supposed to anyway.

Back