Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had to updated my Avengers display with Bruce Banner this weekend. It's a little tight in there but have limited display space....and a lot of figures haha. And I can't wait to update the Iron Man space with my Iron Patriot when he comes!

D7E8BA9C-CCC8-4CCE-AFA4-3231542247BA.jpg

C1AD5035-BA7B-4D47-BF31-292189A97CCE.jpg

Nice displays! It's nice that the bestas are large enough to get the whole team in--I ended up doing the core Avengers team in one unit because I didn't like them separated in a detolf. The problem now becomes what to do when I run out of Besta space, lol

^^ Great photos, really like the group display of all the Avengers figures together :clap Hopefully one day I will have a complete Avengers display like that! :pray:

Some friends suggested to get rid of the flying mark 7 and add banner and another chitauri....

I agree with the chitauri, you definitely need one of those! I think you should give up one MK VII. As far as Banner goes, do you even like the figure? If you think its good then I'd get it but if you don't even like it, whats the point?

I like the regular mark vii bcoz of its the first IM with full armory.... Another will be nice to replace it... On banner thou its cheap it really hard for me to get coz its so bland....

Banner is a nice addition. I went this deep into the line with every character minus Thor (awaiting light armored DW version) and Commander / Foot Soldier on PO what is one more figure.... Typically I don't dive this deep into licenses adhering to the main character then move on but I loved the film so I made the commitment. Either way, I love the set up. awesome having the team together huh....

Banner is a nice addition. I went this deep into the line with every character minus Thor (awaiting light armored DW version) and Commander / Foot Soldier on PO what is one more figure.... Typically I don't dive this deep into licenses adhering to the main character then move on but I loved the film so I made the commitment. Either way, I love the set up. awesome having the team together huh....

Totally iam wth you brother! I love the film as well and iam into this already a couple more figure wont hurt! :)

The quality of the photo has less to do with the camera/lens then it does skills of the shooter. I have a super high end camera setup I use for landscapes, with pro quality lenses and bodies, but my pics of my hot toys look sub par. Huge part is the lighting and that's not a skill I have much practice with. At least artificial. I use natural light in my landscapes. And I'm still not the best with that stuff. I'll try to get some pics though.

I love everyone else's collections though!

Back