Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
started collecting in January 2013 with Hawkeye and Fury. Pic kinda sucks....sorry about that.

Iron Man:
Midas
Workshop Tony
War Machine MK 2 EX diecast
Iron Patriot diecast
Mechanic
Mandarin
MK 42 diecast (pre order)
Whiplash MK II (pre order)
MK XXXIX – Starboost (pre order)
MK 33 Silver Centurion EX (pre order)
MK 17 Heartbreaker (pre order)

Avengers:
MK 7
MK 7 battle damage
Black Widow
Nick Fury
Captain America
Bruce Banner
Hulk
Thor
Hawkeye
Agent Coulson
Loki

Edit: picture wouldn't upload so here is a link https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bq8zh6BCUAEfvaY.jpg:large

Yup, comes with hands and boots. But depending on the seller, he may have parted the hands and boots out so make sure they mention it comes with them. The set is supposed to anyway.

Thanks, I appreciate the reply. Might pick one up this weekend. Watched IM2 last night and then saw that suit....perfect timing. Also wanting to start picking up the rest of the suits for my backlog

(...)

Edit: picture wouldn't upload so here is a link https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bq8zh6BCUAEfvaY.jpg:large

Here's your picture:

Bq8zh6BCUAEfvaY.jpg

Woah nice! My mom thinks I'm collecting too much because I have received 11 in the past 18 months...:dunno

i've got the same situation, but its more space constraint since I keep all boxes + shippers and I have many more boxes from anime figures as well. Lets just say that my storage system is looked down upon haha. I'm at the point of looking to buy a first home so i'll have more space eventually but not money for more figures haha

me too, I can't wait to see what other Mass Effect stuff they produce, I hope Wrex or Thane is up next, Mordin or Miranda would be awesome too

I'd like to see what they can do with a Shep. I'm gonna get the mass effect funko pops to hold me off haha

Back