Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Show your Hot toys Batman Collection!

Yep, dust magnet is right. I've had the Tumbler for about 5 days and I can't keep the stuff off it. I've even taken to permanently wrapping my Batman's in their own capes to keep the dust and my G/fs cigarette smoke away from the rubber suits! But the dust thats already there is a bugger to get off - is there any harm in rinsing these figures under a tap?

The rubber suits really love dust. Only way I find to remove it easily is to use regular 3M magic tape all around. Just don;t use the cheapo stuff as I am not going to be responsible for residue stuck on your rubber suit :horror

Yep, dust magnet is right. I've had the Tumbler for about 5 days and I can't keep the stuff off it. I've even taken to permanently wrapping my Batman's in their own capes to keep the dust and my G/fs cigarette smoke away from the rubber suits! But the dust thats already there is a bugger to get off - is there any harm in rinsing these figures under a tap?

in my experience its ok to rinse it with warm water,thats what i do to clean my o.c. and my tdk once every 2 mos. then i dry it using a hair drier in cool setting (dont use cloth to dry it)that way no micro fibre gets into your figure.it will look good as new fresh from the box. trust me:lol

Here is the extent of mine.

Batcast.jpg

Bat1.jpg

Bat2.jpg

BankJoker.jpg

Joker.jpg

Nice Collection and Nice Pics :clap

Nice pictures, makes me even more want my MMS Joker YESTERDAY!!
:maul
Agen I saw your beautiful actionshots of John Connor and the T-600. You got any for TDK?

Last edited:

i hate my cam. with no daylight, it's so unclear, but this is my collection in my detolf. i have the bat-pod too, but this is on my desk with the medicom at the side.

collection-tdk.png

tdk11.png

tdk22.png

tdk44.png

tdk33.png

Last edited:

Ugh...you have the DX already too. GO AWAY!! :D

Ace set up, is that the standard TF Jacket?

just waitin for my twoface to come in and *in emperors voice* then my collection will be com-PLETE!

just waitin for my twoface to come in and *in emperors voice* then my collection will be com-PLETE!

Mine should arrive today. So far, I'll only have Two Face and BR Joker ... but I held off for the DX Joker and Batman.

SnakeDoc

the only thing about the DX joker i would even think about getting is the sculpt, if anything. if they sold it seperatly. but the rest of it is just rehash central. and the cop suit joker is useless for me. at least with DX batman you get the googun and the backpack thing.

the only thing about the DX joker i would even think about getting is the sculpt, if anything. if they sold it seperatly. but the rest of it is just rehash central. and the cop suit joker is useless for me. at least with DX batman you get the googun and the backpack thing.

You rate the sticky bomb gun and backpack cape over a whole new Cop Joker figure? :confused:

dxjoker3.jpg

This picture from the DX Joker thread (Crow's picture) shows that it is FAR from a rehash. The Joker on the left is the DX, the one on the right is the BR Head/V1 Costume. The DX is clearly a substantial improvement in costume material, fabric, design, coloration, and fit. The coat is better, the vest is better, the shirt is better, the tie is better, the eyes, the pants, the shoes. From all appearances, it is just better ... by a lot.

SnakeDoc

Back