Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Show your Hot toys Batman Collection!

15.jpg

Harvey looks like he's leading a group prayer!

Here are mine.

102_2381.jpg

My Bank Robber Joker gets to hang with the cool kids (Freddy and Deckard) instead.

102_2388.jpg

Thanks, Harvey's wearing the blue shirt/black suit and body from Saturday Toys Men's Suit Series and his tie's from Medicom's Andy Warhol figure.

Here's two pix of Harvey.
3847419505_5979dc606d.jpg

3847420919_ff487352e2.jpg

Hope the info helps. :)

Thanks. That really looks great! The black suit/white shirt combo was hard enough to find. I doubt I'll ever stumble across that one at a reasonable price. My Harvey's shelved at the moment as is Scarecrow after I get Seb's mask. This hobby costs way too much :duh

I want HT to make an awesome BW fig with a shotgun that could be dismantled.

hi Geil, Length = 85cm, Breadth = 60cm, Height = 35cm. I rounded the numbers up from the dimensions provided on the cardboard box. The black acrylic base is 1cm thick and the acrylic case is 3mm all round.

hi Geil, Length = 85cm, Breadth = 60cm, Height = 35cm. I rounded the numbers up from the dimensions provided on the cardboard box. The black acrylic base is 1cm thick and the acrylic case is 3mm all round.

Thanks Shaun. I am glad you posted the pictures. For the measurement it almost seem small but based on your pictures the dimensions do seem sufficient. I may add a bit more room so I can place batman in it as well but this is a very clean look and I might just have to copy you :) Thanks again

Very nice display area AG....excellent!

Thanks Shaun. I am glad you posted the pictures. For the measurement it almost seem small but based on your pictures the dimensions do seem sufficient. I may add a bit more room so I can place batman in it as well but this is a very clean look and I might just have to copy you :) Thanks again

You're welcome Geil, hope the info helps you to craft your case for your tumbler.

Here is my son's ever growing collection of Hot Toys Batman figures... photographed by Adam himself. Not bad for a 10 year old.
Dizzy:wacky

Hey Geil, if you're in the market for a table to display the tumbler, you may want to consider the Muddus foldable table from Ikea.

It's full length is 92 cm, width 60 cm and height 74 cm, which is just bit more than you would need to place the tumbler on.

Here's a pix of my tumbler in it's display case on the table.
3867787404_dcb3b68163.jpg

Hey Geil, if you're in the market for a table to display the tumbler, you may want to consider the Muddus foldable table from Ikea.

It's full length is 92 cm, width 60 cm and height 74 cm, which is just bit more than you would need to place the tumbler on.

Here's a pix of my tumbler in it's display case on the table.
3867787404_dcb3b68163.jpg

Hey Shaun. Thanks for thinking of me :D That table just works out great as you actually have a space to store the box as well :chew
I have a spot in mind but need to get a case and raise my TV to accommodate this huge center piece.
livingroomg.jpg

Just can't live with the fact that the local source wants C$300 (which could easily go towards the Batpod). So I started to look into making my own with the help of a colleague that has a huge tablesaw at work as the material cost is so much less. I can save even more by skipping the base so hopefully the idea works out.

Hey Shaun. Thanks for thinking of me :D That table just works out great as you actually have a space to store the box as well :chew
I have a spot in mind but need to get a case and raise my TV to accommodate this huge center piece.
livingroomg.jpg

Just can't live with the fact that the local source wants C$300 (which could easily go towards the Batpod). So I started to look into making my own with the help of a colleague that has a huge tablesaw at work as the material cost is so much less. I can save even more by skipping the base so hopefully the idea works out.

that looks sweeet!

that looks sweeet!

Thanks. Had to hide a lot of AV equipment to clear that spot ;). Was tired of dusting everything again and again anyways. Another reason why I need the case as I have to store the Tumbler everytime I am done with shoots cause of dust. Now if I were just skilled enough to also design a remote switch to turn on/off the tumbler lights with my remote ;)

Geil that's a great looking display as it is!:chew

Geil that's a great looking display as it is!:chew

And a super dust magnet. Especially the rubber suit of Batman :p I am lazy by nature so I rather dust a square box :D

Yep, dust magnet is right. I've had the Tumbler for about 5 days and I can't keep the stuff off it. I've even taken to permanently wrapping my Batman's in their own capes to keep the dust and my G/fs cigarette smoke away from the rubber suits! But the dust thats already there is a bugger to get off - is there any harm in rinsing these figures under a tap?

Get some cans of compressed air.

Back