Show your Alien love! Post your pics!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow nice score rottingcollector ! Where did your wife find one? Thats absolutely awesome of her, that bust is bad ass!

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Yeah, nice! If I found one of those Queen busts at a reasonable price, I'd be all over it, but it just doesn't happen these days.

Damn. You know it's going to be big but seeing it next to someone is almost jaw-dropping.

Yeah, nice! If I found one of those Queen busts at a reasonable price, I'd be all over it, but it just doesn't happen these days.
Haven't checked recently but about a year ago I saw a few for around $1200. Not terribly bad.

Thanks guys yeah surprisingly my lcs has one lol! Lucky me i guess.. Heres the family. I know im missing the warrior. Still hunting for one :(
FB_IMG_1462028741199.jpg

Wanted to show off a autographed comic. It's signed by hicks, bishop, vasquez and newt.

Ps check the sales forum or message me if you want it.

I shudder to think what that sano will fetch.

I've got one on eBay that's ending in 4 hours...some interest via questions etc but most folks don't know what it is! A couple serious inquiries tho. Still at 2500. Decided to start it on the low end cuz I don't have the box, but I have the official display case for by it now buyers. Dunno if it'll sell though, not really an alien year though with Star Wars overshadowing everything

Customized the 2008 NECA 1/4 scale by taking the dome off a new NECA and frosting it. IMO the old figure had a more aggressive look and I do like the new figure but the big clown feet and the rubber mid section that sticks out when in a crouch kind of bug me. Looks too wide when looking at it from the front.

Attachments

• 1 alien p 1.jpg
    1 alien p 1.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 114
  • 1 alien a2.jpg
    1 alien a2.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 113
  • 1 alien p 2.jpg
    1 alien p 2.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 113
frosting is beautiful! looks so much better.
cannot say the same about the figure. i almost forgot how wrong the old head was.

frosting is beautiful! looks so much better.
cannot say the same about the figure. i almost forgot how wrong the old head was.

Thank you. The new head sculpt is nice. I understand why they are using a new style body for more articulation. Just not my cup of tea. Don't dig the rubber diaper look.

i don't like the new head either, but the old one was worse.
what did you use for the dome? any hint? though it's probably a hard work or unavailable material, and i wouldn't risk doing the same on all my domed Neca aliens.

Back