Show Us Your Troops (Sideshow/Marmit/Medicom/etc.)!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are no match for the dark side of the force :emperor
2055uut.jpg

Hmmm.. That looks familiar...

Ah yes...

Sideshow Imperial Troopers display

DisplaySideshowVaderEmperor02.jpg

displaysideshowtroopers.jpg

displaysideshowimperial.jpg

The Medicom Imperials

displaymedicomtroopers.jpg

My Sandtrooper shelf, including the Gentle Giant Dewback statue, the 3 Kotobukiya Sandtroopers, a funny Kubrick Sandtrooper I received from a friend, and some stuff I got from my trip to Tunisia like an original desert rose from Chott El Jerid, piece of rock from the movie set, a crystal from the same area, a slave quarters magnet and a Matmata (Lars homestead) card:

displaysandtroopers.jpg

The Endor display:

DisplayEndorImperials.jpg

Wide angle display:

collectiondisplay08.jpg

Crappy picture, I know but until it's fully finished (waiting on Rex to go below the Ep2 clone and Cody to go below the Shock Trooper) I thought I'd throw it up to display.

I've also got the Koto Grievous which will go about the 501st.

The order is left to right Ep 4, 5, 6, (1), 2, 3. (only Ep 1 character will be Maul on top)

The guys on top will be in order once I get a Starkiller to add... not sure where the Storm Commander should live though???

Marmits, medicom and SS all have their pros and cons. We all know about the SS and medicom issues but the marmits is less well know.

I personally think Marmits are pretty darned good. The bucket is just brilliant as is the armour. I think some do not like the fixed feet, solid holster and moulded belt... But the feet are easily sorted and the holster replaced.

If you dont have one you would not be disappointed if you could pic one up. I hope that helps.

And of course remember that the marmits are about 13 hrs old - just compare to the same vintage hasbro!!

Definately the Marmit troopers are keepers, imo. Like Dorgma stated the sculpts rock and with slight mods they are amazing. Had some SS troopers which have let go but the Marmits have earned their keep.

:lecture

Very true! I'd replace the hands, blaster and body too. I'm in the process of doing some up, but its taking FOREVER!!! :monkey2

Well its worth it... Over time I seem to have acquired a few stormies and sandies, medicom, ss and marmits and the marmits would be the last to go with out a doubt, infact I would swap 2 medicoms for a marmit any day of the week.

Dorgmal, have you switched a Marmit helmet on a Medicom. Doesnt look half bad.

Back