Show Us Your Troops (Sideshow/Marmit/Medicom/etc.)!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you! :bow

BTW Mandible I see you have the Gentle Giant Boba and Royal Guard statues without their stands, aren't you afraid they falling off the shelves?

Yeah, I've actually drilled a hole in the cabinet where the metal shaft that protrudes from their feet sticks into...they ain't going nowhere :)

Marmits, medicom and SS all have their pros and cons. We all know about the SS and medicom issues but the marmits is less well know.

I personally think Marmits are pretty darned good. The bucket is just brilliant as is the armour. I think some do not like the fixed feet, solid holster and moulded belt... But the feet are easily sorted and the holster replaced.

If you dont have one you would not be disappointed if you could pic one up. I hope that helps.

Thanks for the reply Dorgmal. Those don't sound like insurmountable issues.

Good stuff guys. My OT Imperials....

chaka400.jpg

chaka401.jpg

Chaka402.jpg

chaka403.jpg

dang me man they look so good!! the lighting has turned Vaders cape purple haha. I love your imperials and Wolf.

Sewbacca, I will do that and see!

Out of all of my Star Wars collectibles I only have 2 12 inch figures. But they are in my opinion 2 of the coolest and shortest lived characters from Star Wars.

Back