Show Us Your Troops (Sideshow/Marmit/Medicom/etc.)!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, looks awesome irez - I'd love to see a regular pic of it. I admired that hasbro sculpt but wasn't sure how it would compare size-wise to regular 1/6 helmets.

I’ve got a pile of them that I butchered from their 12” 5 POA figs and they run a little smaller than the Rogue One trooper helmets they’re based on.

Yeah, looks awesome irez - I'd love to see a regular pic of it. I admired that hasbro sculpt but wasn't sure how it would compare size-wise to regular 1/6 helmets.
I'll post a comparison shot. As DR37 mentioned they run slightly smaller but not that apparent when using a pauldron.

Here is a size comparison with marmit, Hot Toys and Solobones.
IMG_20210813_125324.jpg

IMG_20210813_125935.jpg

Another minor addition to my growing "background Imperials" collection - this is the very last Imperial you see in ESB, the guy who turns to watch Vader disappear at the very end of the movie. This was just a quickie custom because I had an extra Hot Toys jumpsuit and cap, plus parts bin head and boots. This guy has the technician-style belt with the small buckle and ATAT driver glove/Ugnaught greeblie, seen thorughout ROTJ.

He has an Imperial data tablet that I managed to get some some basic (ie pretty fuzzy) ref pics on - appears to be a peg board with a repainted Imperial rank badge as greeblie and multimeter probe as stylus, so I matched it as best I could with limited ref.

The pegs were removable (you can see techs moving them in the background of ESB) so most were removed for the final shot in ESB seen below, but I decided to include them all - like they are during the asteroid field chase - for the figure because it looks cooler.

And not sure why the "corn dog" stylus looks so bright red in these pics. It has chrome paint under the clear red so I think the daylight made it go super bright.

4fw9Yuo.jpg

AGcTu21.jpg

Another minor addition to my growing "background Imperials" collection - this is the very last Imperial you see in ESB, the guy who turns to watch Vader disappear at the very end of the movie. This was just a quickie custom because I had an extra Hot Toys jumpsuit and cap, plus parts bin head and boots. This guy has the technician-style belt with the small buckle and ATAT driver glove/Ugnaught greeblie, seen thorughout ROTJ.

He has an Imperial data tablet that I managed to get some some basic (ie pretty fuzzy) ref pics on - appears to be a peg board with a repainted Imperial rank badge as greeblie and multimeter probe as stylus, so I matched it as best I could with limited ref.

The pegs were removable (you can see techs moving them in the background of ESB) so most were removed for the final shot in ESB seen below, but I decided to include them all - like they are during the asteroid field chase - for the figure because it looks cooler.

And not sure why the "corn dog" stylus looks so bright red in these pics. It has chrome paint under the clear red so I think the daylight made it go super bright.

4fw9Yuo.jpg

AGcTu21.jpg
Very cool

That looks very good indeed. Does the hasbro helmet scale correctly to the marmit body? Any chance of a full figure picture please?
Thanks, scale wise it helps I'm using as a Sandtrooper so the pauldron takes away any issues with slight scaling.
I posted a pic a couple of posts up above, but here's another from afar. 👍
IMG_20210906_212111.jpg

4fw9Yuo.jpg

AGcTu21.jpg
Great looking custom, Tali!

I truly wish someone would make these Imperial outfits as sets. Officers in both gray and black plus this TIE fighter jumpsuit. I would have a blast doing these customs.

Some force awakens troopers with Finn. Also the two troopers with Vader are actually Han and Luke disguise version as I didn’t have anything else to put with him

Attachments

• C802CF2D-9FE0-4366-8854-35E8C9371630.jpeg
    C802CF2D-9FE0-4366-8854-35E8C9371630.jpeg
    244.6 KB · Views: 36
  • 4A64AFCF-F97E-49BF-98E0-86BEF0DFDF95.jpeg
    4A64AFCF-F97E-49BF-98E0-86BEF0DFDF95.jpeg
    55 KB · Views: 30
Back