Show Us Your Troops (Sideshow/Marmit/Medicom/etc.)!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P101000958.JPG

Thank you, I like to be here (less than two days in fact!) to share my collection with fans worldwide. In future google support me for translation!

@anaking13- you have an AWESOME collection! I'm very jealous. I gonna post my pictures of my Jedi Knights and the Siths after I complete them. It should be done soon.

@anaking13- you have an AWESOME collection! I'm very jealous. I gonna post my pictures of my Jedi Knights and the Siths after I complete them. It should be done soon.

Thank you for the compliments, I'm sure yours must be pretty either. I await your photo with impatience.:wink1:

Bienvenue @ anking13. Vous avez une collection fantastique et il vous plaît pardonnez mon mauvais français. Je suis également ;utiliser Google pour traduire.

Looking forward to seeing more photographs of your collection.

Bienvenue @ anking13. Vous avez une collection fantastique et il vous plaît pardonnez mon mauvais français. Je suis également ;utiliser Google pour traduire.

Looking forward to seeing more photographs of your collection.

yeah,right,and now he speaks french,god verdomme,stomme buur :lol

Hello krieg der stern and Dorgmal snow. What a fantastic job you have done Dorgmal. Impressive, very impressive! I admire people who manage such feats, your replenishment of the warehouse based Echo looks really proud. We all expect more! Merci à google encore une fois !!:lol

sharing some pics of my completed 12" hasbro scout trooper mod with soldier story body n tomy mini helmet. repaint the speeder bike :chew
P1080436.jpg

Great work, will try that also. I wonder if those Hasbro bloated AT AT Drivers and Tie Fighter Pilots would also make a better, more slim figure with other bodies and helmets.

I have a eFX stormtrooper helmet but Im afraid to display because it may turn yellow. Is there any chance of this happening?

Back