Show Us Your Troops (Sideshow/Marmit/Medicom/etc.)!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else wonder why the producers were so keen to create rank designations for the sand patrol units but neglected any markers at all for the "regular" Stormtroopers?

I think as with many things in the Star Wars universe it is an afterthought. They pauldrons are there of course, but the different colors for different ranks I mean.

Nice job! That's about all we can do outside of destroying them as originals. I still have to sell a couple on ebay.

Speaking of pauldrons again, does anyone happen to have a white one (Sideshow) they're willing to sell? I just finally set up a sandy I bought just over a year ago and low and behold, the pauldron was missing when I emptied out the box.

Canadaclone, let me know when you decide to sell one, I'll gladly take one off your hands.

Despite the large wish list I have of past figures I have missed and am shopping for, I have never sold any to try to catch up...but I will keep that in mind...looking at your post, if you ever decide to sell a Leonidas keep me in mind.

IMG_80191.JPG
IMG_8014.JPG
IMG_8007.JPG

I haven't had a chance to take a picture of this with a proper camera. So far just a cell phone pic.

I recently got a Sideshow Dewback and Utapau Airborne Trooper. I realize these two don't normally go together but I decided to do it anyway and I like how this guy looks on the Dewback.

I haven't had a chance to take a picture of this with a proper camera. So far just a cell phone pic.

I recently got a Sideshow Dewback and Utapau Airborne Trooper. I realize these two don't normally go together but I decided to do it anyway and I like how this guy looks on the Dewback.

I like these two together too. It reminds me of a McQuarrie concept painting in that it's just slightly "off" from the proper Star Wars universe.

Irezumi, looking at your two shiny's together with the different phase helmets makes me want to buy another shiny.

Hey irezumi, great collection there.
What are you using as a base for those 2 Stormtroopers on the bottom shelf. Is it part of a Death Star dio?
Looks cool and is something I'm looking for.

It comes from the kotobukiya stormtrooper.

KS.jpg

Back