Show Us Your Troops (Sideshow/Marmit/Medicom/etc.)!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Deluxe "Shiny" review coming soon...

coming soon.jpg

Awesome work on the shock trooper. Is it based on one of the DX clones or a kit bash of some sort?

Awesome work on the shock trooper. Is it based on one of the DX clones or a kit bash of some sort?

the one one left is the SSC..ive always wanted to go back and do phase 1 versions of the clones..kinda like SSC has done recently..and after seeing wraith9customs ph 1 ST..i had to finally get my butt in gear and do one..lol...i have some others planned out as soon as i get more parts...

the one one left is the SSC..ive always wanted to go back and do phase 1 versions of the clones..kinda like SSC has done recently..and after seeing wraith9customs ph 1 ST..i had to finally get my butt in gear and do one..lol...i have some others planned out as soon as i get more parts...

very impressive. Love the weathering.

Still such a bad ass. :yess:

Sucks for people that don't have him and bly, their aftermarket is getting crazy.

Cody is the only Clone I have and probably will remain the only Clone that I have in my collection, he is such an awesome figure.

I picked him up about a year ago for a reasonable price, new. :yess:

The funny thing is that even I as a non-Prequels collector, one of the very few things I was thinking as an exception to my rule, was Commander Cody. A great figure and a cool PT character too.

The funny thing is that even I as a non-Prequels collector, one of the very few things I was thinking as an exception to my rule, was Commander Cody. A great figure and a cool PT character too.

I agree with that buddy.

Cody has it all and is a worthy addition to my 1/6 SW collection.

Nice video!

I wish SS sell the phase 2 helmets separately for those of us who already bought a lot of the previous Clones.

Great review. love the format. I happen to have this clone on order and he will be in hand in a couple days. Your review did wet my appetite that little bit more in anticipation to its arrival.

Back