Should I sell most of my Marvel Collection for a CM Predator?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should I sell most of my Marvel collection for a CM Predator?

• Total voters
I've decided on all six pieces together for $1,950 plus shipping or if sold seperately, then higher prices. :rock

One of the pieces though will have to be done in private.

Can't wait to get home from work and start the process in the FS thread.

I'm coming baby.....i'm coming for you CM-P.....hang on a little bit longer!

Last edited:
Damn nice post B29 and thanks for the advise/observations. You don't own anything Batman? :lol

The only thing I differ with you on is the Thor PF, I love that piece so much I want to lick it sometimes....:lol

I am now more than ever dead set on getting this Predator, sometime this week I will begin posting my stuff in the For Sale spot.

Hmm, maybe it sounded like bragging, just a little bit?, Shucks, yeah, :joy

Does Thor taste good when you lick him? Or is it just tongue to tongue action?:bunnydanc

I've decided on all six pieces together for $1,950 plus shipping or if sold seperately, then higher prices. :rock

One of the pieces though will have to be done in private.

Can't wait to get home from work and start the process in the FS thread.

I'm coming baby.....i'm coming for you CM-P.....hang on a little bit longer!

Check with Disney ... I heard they are buying Marvel, they might be interested in yours since it's a set ... :mwaha

Hmm, maybe it sounded like bragging, just a little bit?, Shucks, yeah, :joy

Does Thor taste good when you lick him? Or is it just tongue to tongue action?:bunnydanc

Me and Thor are like Peanut and Butter....all gooey....:naughty

I already have someone interested in my custom hulk and spidey :rock

I feel the need....the need for....something...:dunno

:lol:lol J/K
You'll see what I mean when you see the CM in front of you...

Stag, you don't know how stoked I am.

Marvel is in me blood matey but Pred is one of my favorite monsters, his design was so ahead of its time in 1987.

I loved District 9 but for certain I'm not wishing for a CM Prawn now, forget 22 years from now....:lol

Even if I get the money for him, waiting is going to be so freaking painful. :monkey2

Thanks for the feedback bro!

SSFreaks are such awesome people.....well.....most anyways....:lol

I'll admit, that spinal cord is way off scale :eek: :duh :monkey2

:lol

The SS Pred does look sweet......but the CM just looks sweeter.

SS Pred = 1 Delicious Donut

CM Pred = 1 Box Full of those Delicious Donuts.

Mmmmmm...Donuts

:lol
1 donut = 50cents

Box of donuts = 6dollars

If CM want to out do SS they should had done a maquette scale instead of 1/3 scale

I talked to Cinemaquette today about my order from the beginning of August. It looks like we'll both be getting one of these buddy.

Heck no, still have to sell Punisher, Cap, Thing and CIM.

Spidey and the one not allowed to mention are in hold for sale.

I was thinking CM would hold an order for you...similar to a PO opportunity. And then your CC will be charged on some date. But that's not the case?

I was thinking CM would hold an order for you...similar to a PO opportunity. And then your CC will be charged on some date. But that's not the case?

Someone who has ordered from CM please correct me if I'm wrong but I believe they charge at the moment of purchase and not when shipped. :horror

They only charge when it ships bro. I would go ahead and get on the waitlist if that is your plan. In fact, give George a call and tell him to make a note to your order to call you before charging the card.

Someone who has ordered from CM please correct me if I'm wrong but I believe they charge at the moment of purchase and not when shipped. :horror

They only charge when it ships bro. I would go ahead and get on the waitlist if that is your plan. In fact, give George a call and tell him to make a note to your order to call you before charging the card.

NICE!!! :rock :rock :rock

That's for that info, Fly.

Jye, this is your chance!!!!

Back