Should I sell most of my Marvel Collection for a CM Predator?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should I sell most of my Marvel collection for a CM Predator?

• Total voters
I think Predator is a more than worth center piece for any collection. :rock

It may not be "my cup of tea," BUT after seeing collections like 915stag51's and Felmar's, I now see why people are drawn to this character.

See, that's what I like about Chap...open minded and always in the center...none of this dealing only with absolutes crap, either you're with us or against us ideology :lol

:rock

And besides, Iron Child, Hulk and Thor PF and Wolverine Comiquette will proudly represent my love and devotion for Marvel in this household. :rock

Now, I would have no qualms categorizing the Prawns in District 9 as non classic alien-monster characters regardless how bad ass that movie was (and it was), but I don't feel the same about the Predator. 22 Years later and his design and original movie character still vividly sticks with me :rock

See, that's what I like about Chap...open minded and always in the center...none of this only dealing with absolutes, either you're with us or against us ideology :lol

:rock

And besides, Iron Child, Hulk and Thor PF and Wolverine Comiquette will proudly represent my love and devotion for Marvel in this household :rock

Now, I would have no qualms categorizing the Prawns in District 9 as non classic alien-monster characters regardless how bad ass that was (and it was), but I don't feel the same about the Predator. 22 Years later and his design and original movie character still stick with me :rock

Except for villains....I don't do villains. :nono :lol

Back