Should I sell most of my Marvel Collection for a CM Predator?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should I sell most of my Marvel collection for a CM Predator?

• Total voters
the only thing you should sell is the Hulk custom. The Sideshow pieces are better.Put him on ebay you'll have a nice amount for him IMO.

the only thing you should sell is the Hulk custom. The Sideshow pieces are better.Put him on ebay you'll have a nice amount for him IMO.

I think I might take your advise on the Custom/Ebay scenario...

Regarding what to keep or sell.....I have some very hard decision making the next few days because I really want to get a move on that CM-P.

This Thread was created for the purpose to collect opinions and thoughts from collectors who know their ^^^^ and I feel like I accomplished that mission and am very grateful for it.

I will update everyone on what I ended up having to do for that CM-P to be in my house, you'll see me either in the For Sale section or like you said, Ebay.

Thanks Shai for your advise, much appreciated

:rock

Jye, have you located a CM Predator yet? Are they sold out on the CM website or are they still readily available?

Jye, have you located a CM Predator yet? Are they sold out on the CM website or are they still readily available?

Good Q..

Spoke with CM and they advised me that they indeed have one available, it would take 2 to 3 months.

Some hard core Predator collectors have advised me that it's definately sold out at CM yet It shows Quantity 1 on their website :huh but it also says Superman will be unveiled at SDCC 2009....:lol

I have a feeling that since they don't ever really announce their ES's, that

A. They're still maing new ones
B. Not all have sold out
C. Will be a return of a damaged one which hopefully has been repaired :dunno

Either way, I need that piece in my collection so I will focus on whatever is necessary for that goal to be reached.

And SOME of my Marvel will have to be sacrificed, there is no way around that....

Booooo Yes.

But oh so nice Predator :lol

Actually, if I'm not mistaken, my custom Hulk can't be offered up for sale at SSF, has to be Ebay.

Shai is probably right though, it will fetch more on the Bay.

Possibly in the hundreds of thousands on a good day :lol

Man, I placed my CM Predator order back in the beginning of August and I didn't think I was going to be able to get one. Everyone that spoke with CM at that time said they were sold out and there weren't going to be any more made.

This may be good news for me, but I need to start scrounging up some funds.

Hey jye, like i said "if its not SS its not worthy buying". The only thing that the CM piece
is better than SS is its size but details wise there are no comparision especially the spinal cord wrapped around its front body.

Sell. The
predatorn.gif
is absolutely FANTASTIC.

If i'd ever sell mine it's going to hurt deeply in the buyers wallet

Hey jye, like i said "if its not SS its not worthy buying". The only thing that the CM piece
is better than SS is its size but details wise there are no comparision especially the spinal cord wrapped around its front body.

I'll admit, that spinal cord is way off scale :eek: :duh :monkey2

:lol

The SS Pred does look sweet......but the CM just looks sweeter.

SS Pred = 1 Delicious Donut

CM Pred = 1 Box Full of those Delicious Donuts.

Mmmmmm...Donuts

:lol

Last edited:
p4290053.jpg

Do it now or pay double in a year. I paid € 1780,- (2,630.37 USD) in The Netherlands and did not regret it for one second

Holy Crap I want that....

Thanks for the advise and posting the pic.

I'll get him, it's just how much of my Marvel stuff will I need to sacrifice to own him.

Cap seems to be the one that most are telling me not to sell...

Lets see said the blind collector....

Back