Should I sell most of my Marvel Collection for a CM Predator?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should I sell most of my Marvel collection for a CM Predator?

• Total voters
Not sure if you were serious or not, but the General Grievous PF was one of my best aftermarket purchases and it is an AMAZING statue; the weathering on it is amazing and you have to see the organic container inside his chest armor; if you haven't had a chance, check out the thread I made on the Star Wars board regarding the custom cape. :D

I'm very interested and yes, I've trolled that custom cape thread many times.:D

$1,900 doesn't sound so bad for all those 6 pieces.

$300 and change each......that's damn good!

Actually no, Thing is only $80.00 and Punisher $90.00 :lol

Last edited:
You.....buy MUA2 so we can beat the crap out of each other...hurry..rent the damn thing already :lol

*squeals like a japanese schoolgirl*

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/KpwlKUvT1JY&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/KpwlKUvT1JY&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

sell some sperm or some ^^^^....keep em all! :lol
but....if you decide to sell ..sell me that custom hulk :lol

Shocked_Kidz_at_pc_sm.jpg
:rotfl

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Where are my godamned :angelsmil:angelsmil:angelsmil when I need them.

But in all seriousness to the thread, I personally wouldn't make this move, but at the end of the day, it's up to you. That's a lot of pieces you'd be selling for the CM. If it was a bunch of Marvel pieces funding an even bigger Marvel piece, I could see the temptation a little clearer. But in this case, I wouldn't do it.

However, if you do, be sure to take pics of the group one last time before they find a new home. :monkey2

Shai...

If I hold onto my PF Hulk, can I at least speak half sentences with you and channeled thru Chapter 2099.

Something to the effect like....

"Chap, please inform Shai that his Hulk photos own all and that..............."

See, half.

Last edited:
But in all seriousness to the thread, I personally wouldn't make this move, but at the end of the day, it's up to you. That's a lot of pieces you'd be selling for the CM. If it was a bunch of Marvel pieces funding an even bigger Marvel piece, I could see the temptation a little clearer. But in this case, I wouldn't do it.

However, if you do, be sure to take pics of the group one last time before they find a new home. :monkey2

You love throwing those in don't you....you Evil Kenevil you....:lol

At least the CIM would be replaced by Iron Giant. :rock

I'm going to go play with mys.....err.....with MUA2 and sleep on it.

Man is the poll a close battle....:lol

I wish Pitu would chime in....he got me into this whole collecting mess to begin with :lol

Car54-Pitu.....Where are youuuuuu.......

You love throwing those in don't you....you Evil Kenevil you....:lol

At least the CIM would be replaced by Iron Giant. :rock

:lol A lonely.....very lonely.....and cold.....and lonely....Iron.....cold-cast Iron......made from the hands of loneliness itself Iron Giant who has no one to hang out with because Captain was sold to some guy out West who now uses him as a hood ornament. And then there's Punisher who was sold to some woman in the Deep South who is using him as a outdoor scarecrow to keep the birds from eating her tomato garden. Oh and wait.....what's that I hear. Oh, that's the screaming cries of your CIM. The guy you sold him to broke the CIM's arms and legs off and now uses the hollowed out torso as an ashtray because the other PF you sold him (ie Spider-Man) burned up because his spandex caught on fire. *breathes*

And then there's Thing and Hulk. I heard a rumor that some fisherman uses those two as anchors for his crab traps out in the Gulf. I'll say "hi" to those two next time I see them. I'm sure they'll love to hear that you sold them for a CM Predator. :wave

Last edited:
:lol A lonely.....very lonely.....and cold.....and lonely....Iron.....cold-cast Iron......made from the hands of loneliness itself Iron Giant who has no one to hang out with because Captain was sold to some guy out West who now uses him as a hood ornament. And then there's Punisher was sold to some woman in the Deep South who is using him as a outdoor scarecrow to keep the crows from eating her tomato garden. Oh and wait.....what's that I hear. Oh, that's the CIM. The guy you sold him to broke the CIM's arms and legs off and now uses the hollowed out ashtray because the other PF you sold him (ie Spider-Man) burned up because his spandex caught on fire. *breathes*

Yup, that's my Chap.

If you see the For Sale Sign put up, you know which way I went. :horror

At least it's not for some lame Batmobile :lol

edit: anchors :lol

Yup, that's my Chap.

If you see the For Sale Sign put up, you know which way I went. :horror

At least it's not for some lame Batmobile :lol

Oh, and I added more to that post. I located them all. Re-read what happened to Thing and Hulk.

If you can find a way to keep cap I would. Cap is another statue that has a presence to it.

Not that I've seen it in person but that pred statue just looks huge and bad ass. Since you already have a couple CM's I think it would enhance your collection.

As Gruson always says quality over quanitity!!

I agree with this! I wish I had an easy way to sell the majority of my collection to just buy a few pieces that I really want. :cool:

I've got another analogy:

Do you remember the end of Marvel: Ultimate Alliance when you beat the game and you find out that the some of the tasks that thought were an utter waste of time (and consequently failed to complete) inevitably led to the destruction and end of all life and humanity as you know it?

Well, think of this decision as one of those tasks....And think how you could be altering the future of mankind by selling Captain, Punisher, Thing, etc.

I've got another analogy:

Do you remember the end of Marvel: Ultimate Alliance when you beat the game and you find out that the some of the tasks that thought were an utter waste of time (and consequently failed to complete) inevitably led to the destruction and end of all life and humanity as you know it?

Well, think of this decision as one of those tasks....And think how you could be altering the future of mankind by selling Captain, Punisher, Thing, etc.

If I purchase CM must then equal The cure of Toe Fungus!

YES, YES Chap, I see now how this works!

You sly devil you, you're a regular Einstein ChapO

Hey, if you're ever in NY, stop by and come look at my empty shelves and one BIG monster from a 1987 movie, it's an impressive collection :lol

If I purchase CM must then equal The cure of Toe Fungus!

YES, YES Chap, I see now how this works!

You sly devil you, you're a regular Einstein ChapO

Hey, if ever in NY, stop by and come look at my empty shelves and one BIG monster from a 1987 movie, it's an impressive collection :lol

Again, all joking aside, which direction are you "leaning" and to what degree?

I have no doubt that the CM Predator illustrates amazing detail, BUT you may play heck trying to get those other SS Marvel pieces back someday (if you do decide to rejoin "the club.")

Back