Should I sell most of my Marvel Collection for a CM Predator?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should I sell most of my Marvel collection for a CM Predator?

• Total voters
Dude, the CM predator is just amazing!!!! So I feel you there :)

but honestly, out of your list I wouldn't sell the spidey PF and the Cap PF.... both are iconic marvel pieces and really great..... You're gonna have an amazing collection with the 1/2 Iron Man and the CM superman. So honestly, keep the spidey and Cap pf's and sell the rest :) The CM predator is freakin sweet :D

If you sell your marvel collection please dont talk to me anymore.Also, you will be banned from the marvel section of this board and you'll have no choice but to hang out in the aliens and robots forum where most of the posters over there are rejects from the spawn Board and very amateur collectors.Say Goddbye to your elite collector statut.

Your choice, Your Fail.

:banghead The answer is like a needle stabbing deep inside your brain telling you what you should do but you can't hear the answer cause it's Screaming to loud, NO :D

If I were you, I would sell off all those pieces in a heart beat, most of those pieces will be easily aquired in the future, but your talking to a "Spawn Reject" here, so don't take my opinion to seriously. But the Pred CM > all your listed items, and is more likely to sky rocket in price over the years than any of those other pieces :monkey1.

You posted this in the marvel section though.........what kind of responses did you think you were going to get? It all depends on what you like more, only you can answer this question :rolleyes:

do you have General Grievous PF!?................I'll buy it!

edit: HALE NO!........IS YOU CRAZEE!?:mad:..not a true marvel freak IMO.:tap

I'm going to jump on the band wagon of sayers that say sale. But, then that all depends on if you are still displaying them or not.

If I were you, I would sell off all those pieces in a heart beat, most of those pieces will be easily aquired in the future, but your talking to a "Spawn Reject" here, so don't take my opinion to seriously. But the Pred CM > all your listed items, and is more likely to sky rocket in price over the years than any of those other pieces :monkey1.

You posted this in the marvel section though.........what kind of responses did you think you were going to get? It all depends on what you like more, only you can answer this question :rolleyes:

I simply just had to cross my fingers and hope that I would be the recipient of the "Don't Talk to Me" sermon from Mr. GW himself (no, not that G.W., I meant the Great Worm himself), I believe it's my second one already, once for when I slipped and said that Grey Hulk was scared of the 1:2 Scale errr 1/4 Scale A-bom :lol

I'm ready to just stop talking to myself :lol

Last edited:

edit: HALE NO!........IS YOU CRAZEE!?:mad:..not a true marvel freak IMO.:tap

You.....buy MUA2 so we can beat the crap out of each other...hurry..rent the damn thing already :lol

Last edited:
Honestly, if you don't have the money to keep both, I would say sell them and get the CM. That Pred is going to dry up immediately. The PFs seem to be stalling right now as far as price. Hell you were probably going to sell the Punisher to get the new Comiquette, and you might do the same with Spidey once it is announced. I say go ahead and do it now before the streets run Red and Blue with the blood of Spidey PFs.

Jye, watch this video and everything will be clear. (And keep in mind, Jye: Those "temptations" that Jiminy talks about, that's the big, bad CM Predator. Stay away from him. :wave)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/DOZzNOkcEgM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/DOZzNOkcEgM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl, Stop your gonna make me cry your so funny

I'm going to jump on the band wagon of sayers that say sale. But, then that all depends on if you are still displaying them or not.

It's a tough one because I even considered adding Thor into the For Sale mix :horror to make up for the poor sale I would be getting for Punisher PF :lol

When I first layed eyes on that Predator months months ago....I knew this day would eventually come.

:monkey2

Not sure if you were serious or not, but the General Grievous PF was one of my best aftermarket purchases and it is an AMAZING statue; the weathering on it is amazing and you have to see the organic container inside his chest armor; if you haven't had a chance, check out the thread I made on the Star Wars board regarding the custom cape. :D

Jye, watch this video and everything will be clear. (And keep in mind, Jye: Those "temptations" that Jiminy talks about, that's the big, bad CM Predator. Stay away from him. :wave)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/DOZzNOkcEgM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/DOZzNOkcEgM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

picture.php

I say keep the Cap. PF and sell the 1:2 scale Iron man in its place. Than go ahead and sell them all for the Pred if you really want it. Although, I'm not the biggest fan of this piece and would rather pocket the cash personally.
Moral of the story, add the Cap Pf to your keep list, do that and I will vote to sell for the Pred, I'm not even the biggest Marvel fan and I have always loved that statue, presence indeed...

Last edited:
Back