ShortRound's FORTUNE & GLORY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ShortRound's FORTUNE & GLORY (COLLECTION UPDATE 1/15/14)

Was waiting on the cape. Can finally display this proudly now. Well done HT. Well. Done. :)

IMG_5025_zps7bf28604.jpg

IMG_5026_zps23589155.jpg

IMG_5033_zps21764521.jpg

IMG_5030_zps7ba3d7a9.jpg

IMG_5028_zps8102be0b.jpg

IMG_5029_zps8ac63e45.jpg

IMG_5031_zpsc18d04c7.jpg

Re: ShortRound's FORTUNE & GLORY (COLLECTION UPDATE 1/15/14)

I agree....HT did well.....I have one as well....I always hear about Tony Meis....I am assuming thats his cape...what is the appeal?

Re: ShortRound's FORTUNE & GLORY (MAN OF STEEL)

Not a fan of the movie, but this looks very beautiful. The pose, the lightning and of course the figure. Congrats :)

Great pics for the cool acquisition, congrats for superman bro!

Damn Hector that's AMAZING! Is that pure stock except the cape?

Was it difficult to switch out?

Thanks.

The cape swap is a necessity. .it looks great Hector. Awesome pics too but thats a given.

I agree....HT did well.....I have one as well....I always hear about Tony Meis....I am assuming thats his cape...what is the appeal?

Well it's not just the Tony cape. The modifications to the collar and trap area make it look better. The cape just lays really nice on the shoulders with all that bulkiness removed. :)

Not a fan of the movie, but this looks very beautiful. The pose, the lightning and of course the figure. Congrats :)

Actually!

He looks fantastic with the cape! So much better! :clap

Great pics for the cool acquisition, congrats for superman bro!

The cape swap is a necessity. .it looks great Hector. Awesome pics too but thats a given.

Thanks guys! Glad you like. :)

Damn Hector that's AMAZING! Is that pure stock except the cape?

Was it difficult to switch out?

Thanks.

Thanks Snake. Cape was easy to install but was a little bit of a pain to futz. The mods to the collar were a little scary. :horror

Well it's not just the Tony cape. The modifications to the collar and trap area make it look better. The cape just lays really nice on the shoulders with all that bulkiness removed. :)

I can see..Thanks for the explanation....It looks great!....Can you say if its difficult to install?...I would like to get this mod as well.

Thanks guys! Glad you like. :)

Thanks Snake. Cape was easy to install but was a little bit of a pain to futz. The mods to the collar were a little scary. :horror

Cheers Shorty. I thought you had modded the collar. Have you lowered it somehow?

Would love some tips as your pics, (again!), have convinced me I need this! :lol

Cheers

Last edited:

MoS looks amazing, homie! Dreading futzing the damn Tony cape, but I'm ready for my figure to cease looking like Batman roughed him up and stole his cape. :lol

How did you Mod the collar? Was there some sort of instructions somewhere?
Look Awesome!

I can see..Thanks for the explanation....It looks great!....Can you say if its difficult to install?...I would like to get this mod as well.

Cheers Shorty. I thought you had modded the collar. Have you lowered it somehow?

Would love some tips as your pics, (again!), have convinced me I need this! :lol

Cheers

Thanks guys! It wasn't that hard. Check out some of the tutorials in the MOS thread. Amazing how a simple little mod can make a figure look ten times better. :lol

MoS looks amazing, homie! Dreading futzing the damn Tony cape, but I'm ready for my figure to cease looking like Batman roughed him up and stole his cape. :lol

:lol
Thanks!! You'll be fine homie.

Hey Shorty did you use the powder or the liquid RIT when you dyed your joker blazer? Also do you know what color and brand Seb used when he died your overcoat?

Hey menoseloso. I used the liquid version and the color was denim blue.

I can't say what Seb used for the overcoat. Maybe send him a PM. :)

Hey menoseloso. I used the liquid version and the color was denim blue.

I can't say what Seb used for the overcoat. Maybe send him a PM. :)

No worries. Seb kind of talked me through it. I have a DX11 jacket I'm going to experiment with first before I try it on either of my Kato jackets. And thanks for the tip on the blazer. Worked perfectly. Did you wash it again after the dye settled?

IMG_5025_zps7bf28604.jpg

Now this is hot! my friend. I was thinking about getting this figure when I saw the video with you and Emarae doing the cape mod but I have to be very selective about what I want(I am making a return)this time around. This hobby can and will consume you if you let it.

Back