ShortRound's FORTUNE & GLORY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ShortRound's FORTUNE & GLORY (COLLECTION UPDATE 1/15/14)

Updated the first page. Shot this last week I think? I meant to update it here. :)

Current Collection

IMG_4866_zps25f271ea.jpg

Best 1/6 collection ever. :clap

:lol
Thank you Yannick. I know, I know. I like them though. I don't know what to do. :rotfl

Suggestions? :dunno

Not really. :lol Tony Stark is a great character afterall. And this is rather counter productive, but while rewatching the first Iron Man a few weeks back, I was thinking that a Stark in black tanktop from when he's building the Mark I in the cave from the would make a great figure. With a large hammer in one hand, and the Mark I faceplate in tongs in the other.

596490455_648.jpg

Where did you get your display shelf?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These are Ikea detolf shelves with LED strip lightning. Hope Hector doesnt me answering but I have the same ones. But I think Hector was the first. Legend has it that he dreamt up the detolf shelf and took the blueprints to Ikea.

These are Ikea detolf shelves with LED strip lightning. Hope Hector doesnt me answering but I have the same ones. But I think Hector was the first. Legend has it that he dreamt up the detolf shelf and took the blueprints to Ikea.

Thanks dude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats dope....I like what you just did!

I gotta say, your collection is very inspirational. I sometimes stare and repose the little that i got. But if i had what you have, I think my girl would leave me for spending too much time with the figures, lol.

Get more Tony Starks?! :lol

Nice museum line-up! Funny to see how the Hulk breaks the ranks, even in your collection! :lol

:lol
Thanks man! He's a monster for sure. :)

Best 1/6 collection ever. :clap

Thanks Snake! You're too kind, really! :1-1:

Impressive!

Most impressive? :lol

Thanks buddy!

Not really. :lol Tony Stark is a great character afterall. And this is rather counter productive, but while rewatching the first Iron Man a few weeks back, I was thinking that a Stark in black tanktop from when he's building the Mark I in the cave from the would make a great figure. With a large hammer in one hand, and the Mark I faceplate in tongs in the other.

View attachment 88997

WTF? Seriously? :lol

Now I have to get an IM cave scene custom going. No help at all! :slap No but seriously, I'll probably take one or two off the shelf. Avengers version and suit test version.....for now. :)

Bravo as usual!

Thanks Omar! :)

Where did you get your display shelf?

:lecture:lecture:lecture

I gotta say, your collection is very inspirational. I sometimes stare and repose the little that i got. But if i had what you have, I think my girl would leave me for spending too much time with the figures, lol.

Thank you so much. :)

I've lost many wife's because of this hobby. :lecture:lol

By far the best collection on the board IMO . Everything is perfect !

Shorty please do a collection video soon man, you dont even have to narrate just a closeup of each fig lol

Back