ShortRound's FORTUNE & GLORY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Shorty's Stuff

Nice stuff!! Looking forward to seeing that Kato clothed Dexter with a Rainman head. Who is painting it?

Wow! Fantastic collection Shorty, you have very nice figures in there. Especially the custom Joker!

My latest addition! What an awesome piece this is!

pics212.jpg

pics210.jpg

pics214.jpg

pics213.jpg

pics211.jpg

This is such an epic pic :clap It just screams DUDE!

I forsee another collector bitten by the Rainman bug :lol

pics210.jpg

Awesome pics of the Dude, my man! I haven't enjoyed a figure so much in a looong time :rock

Thanks guys! Yes my DUDE is the center of my collection right now! It's so awesome.....stay tuned for a V2 DUDE I'm working on. ;)

The Dude turned out phenominal imo (likeness is ok) The entire setup looks even better than a HT's release and that outfit is crazy cool. Congrats.

A very familiar boardie made it to LA this week. And of course, I invited him over to take a gander at my collection. Commtech came for a visit as well. We had a great time over at Frank and sons, dinner, and at my place. Great stories shared and an all round good, good time. It was a pleasure to meet you Umair.
(From left to right:commtech, intothevoid, and shortround)
IMG_2240.jpg

Out with the old and in with the new. My Kato Joker outfit is near completion. This is without a doubt a project I will cherish forever. Along with my BobbyC Joker head, this is the most expensive collectable in my collection. Love it!!! Enjoy!!
IMG_2227.jpg

IMG_2232.jpg

IMG_2228.jpg

A little peek at my next Rainman figure. Head is being painted by Josh Small. No point of showing the entire headless figure.
IMG_2243.jpg

Last edited:

:clap:clap Amazing Collection my friend :clap:clap That Grail Joker is Mind Boggling , can't wait to see it with the Kato Purple coat on him :panic:

Back