ShortRound's FORTUNE & GLORY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Shorty's Stuff

Tell your wife I said Great work on the camera shots. Love the step by step shots. Excellent work by both you guys.:rock

Love this one

pics148.jpg

Ok I love this pose, very tempted to steal this look hahahaha

pics151.jpg

Cool pics Shorty, congrats :rock Rubber gloves and the whole bit!

You like those latex gloves huh Marf? :naughty Well the reason I wore them is because I have really rough finger tips. And when I handle fine cotton like the shirt, they just shred the cotton up. :banghead

You like those latex gloves huh Marf? :naughty Well the reason I wore them is because I have really rough finger tips. And when I handle fine cotton like the shirt, they just shred the cotton up. :banghead

Gotcha...Hey, my fingertips are smooth and I have half a mind to wear them when I unbox my first Raiman fig just for good measure :lol

HAHA do you moisturize? You're lucky you have smooth finger tips man! You should see my OC Batman cape. It's not bad but it's definitely shreded up!!! :slap That damn cape just sticks to my fingers like spider webs~:lol

425GuessWhoMacBernieKutcher080908.jpg

:lol

Some WIP
Kato Dexter outfit w/ Rainman head
pics167.jpg

Nurse Joker on a HT Perseus body, accurate name tag, pen. Watch and "DENT" decal coming soon! Still a lot of work on this one!
pics170.jpg

Last edited:

Dexter is shaping up nicely and that nurse Joker looks fantastic man! Swap out those Perseus wrist pegs for some regular sized ones if you have any lying around, makes a big difference :rock

Thanks fellas!

Dexter is shaping up nicely and that nurse Joker looks fantastic man! Swap out those Perseus wrist pegs for some regular sized ones if you have any lying around, makes a big difference :rock

Good eye Marf! Yes I changed them out and they do look better!
Great, now I have to re-take my pictures thanks! :gah:

Back