Shogun Bender!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is here, some pics.

P1030537.jpg
P1030538.jpg
P1030536.jpg

as a bender fan i must say that it´s cool, but in this price range we can spect interchangeable eyes or at least the door compartment :(

Here he is.

Bender_zps60030851.jpg

Bender Awesomeness! :rock

After my furiosity at Forbidden Planet(.com) fibbing about this figure being cancelled and ditching my pre-order.. :gah: ..I have managed to secure one from BBTS.. Yay!
:yess::blissy

$150 sounds like an incredibly fair price.

...for a life-size Bender

No chance.. especially since it would have to be diecast! :lol
This compares favorably with the other Shogun Warrior type figures and it is a limited edition.

Wait!.. a life size, diecast Bender? :panic: .. Shaddup and take my money!

as a bender fan i must say that it´s cool, but in this price range we can spect interchangeable eyes or at least the door compartment :(

I think a couple of interchangeable eyes would have been excellent but Shogun Warrior figures are not really about accessories.. The door compartment would also have been cool but I suspect it would have rendered the figure much more susceptible to damage, in transit from the supplier.

Since this is "limited", any clue on how many it is possibly limited to?

Thanks, just noticed on the SC site also.
Pretty nice edition size.

Eyes look cool.
Easily gives him a more innocent/humors look rather than deranged and angry.
Please show/tell how the inside turns. Frankly I thought about that, but didnt want to cut into and possible destroy big bender.

So on to todays findings.
I ended up googling for bender. Noticed places that sell this guy are asking for up to 400 dollars. Check the bay, I noticed none for sale and of the 3-5 recently sold, were for like 200-250.

Since I seen this thread in the google links, figured I would spread the hope that he actually retains/rises in value.
I just snagged him for being a big version bender, not expecting him to actually go up or even maintain original price.

Back