SHIN GODZILLA - Toho Studios To Return to Godzilla in 2016!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
30699990033_52efd30b82_o.jpg

That's so disgusting. His tail is giving birth.

I just took it as he has the biological ability to grow wings if his evolution saw it was necessary to a given situation. Just like I'm sure his hands aren't done evolving and his skin still isn't either, even in the films "final" form.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Yea it was obvious he wasn't fine growing. He looked very "unfinished "

Whatever that is supposed to be its really ugly. Almost like if a godzilla had a xenomorph

One of the images reveals that the back spines are in 2 rows almost forming wings, some are saying it's angel imagery which is a thing for Anno I guess, I see it as part of his evolution, they said in the movie flight might be part of his future stages.

I love it. I think it's a great design. And I can buy into those being in a movie as long as they are in addition to the giant kaiju version of Godzilla and not a replacement.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I'd even be ok with going the Destroyah route and have him for a time break out into these smaller forms and them reform into his larger, singular form.

I just love how crack ridden parts of this new Godzilla are. It makes it more unpredictable than other incarnations and more monsterous.

Back