Sherlock Holmes starring Robert Downey Jr.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
whats the six sense syndrom?
u mean it doesn't have reply value?

I saw it last night...thought it was great...but a little to long, but then again...I feel that all Guy Ritchie's film are a little to long.

I love the art in the ending credits....I actually found an article interviewing the artist:
https://www.artofthetitle.com/2010/01/21/sherlock-holmes/

no...if you watch it more than the first time, you see all the clues & there's no mystery

no...if you watch it more than the first time, you see all the clues & there's no mystery

I'm pretty sure you could say that about any movie; once you've seen it, of course you're going to know what happens the second time. :rolleyes:

I know what you mean, man. I had no idea Vader was Luke's father the second time I watched Empire Strikes Back. That plot point was so carefully concealed.

I know what you mean, man. I had no idea Vader was Luke's father the second time I watched Empire Strikes Back. That plot point was so carefully concealed.

It's like the second time I watched Die Hard. When McClane drops Gruber off the roof at the end, I totally didn't see that coming......I thought he lived?

:tap The Predator committed suicide .......... Dutch just basically ran.

19399-bigthumbnail.jpg

I'm pretty sure you could say that about any movie; once you've seen it, of course you're going to know what happens the second time. :rolleyes:

Yeah, this movie's replay value lies in the awesome team that Holmes and Watson make, and some really great scenes. Sure you'd know the story when you watch it again, but this movie definitely is worth multiple viewings IMO.

I'll be getting it on Blu for sure!! :rock :rock :rock

Yeah, this movie's replay value lies in the awesome team that Holmes and Watson make, and some really great scenes. Sure you'd know the story when you watch it again, but this movie definitely is worth multiple viewings IMO.

I'll be getting it on Blu for sure!! :rock :rock :rock

And even if not for that, watch it again just for RDJ's performance; his acting is just brilliant! Can't wait the DVD! :rock

Back