She Predator - Machiko pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
alot of these pictures are looking pretty nice, do you all think she is worth picking up from sideshow? I got $55 in reward points that would drop the price with shipping to $112 or something like that.

As of right now I only have BD-P2, P2 Elder, and Wolf....well got P1 on waitlist.

Get her from eBay and you can possibly find her even cheaper. I got one of mine for about $100 shipped at one point. Don't know if they are going up now.

Looks like she's going up then. Yeah, I'd say she is totally worth getting from Sideshow with the rewards points then. Obviously, she is one of my faves of all time.

thanks, i checked ebay again for a "just in case" but no luck. I think Ill order her Sunday, since today is Friday and nothing will move until monday morning.

actually went ahead and put down my order for Machiko, shame that its over $100 though, hate having to be home for a package to get dropped off.

Hope to see some custom work out of you, Sniper. Even if it's just a little touch, make her yours. We all know what Hot Toys made her look like. Can't wait to see it.

Finally after 2 weeks I get her from UPS today. Gotta say that she is a pretty good figure. Only problem that I had with her was the left stocking on her isnt full connected to the knee. so cause of that it doesnt stretch like the right one.

She is so tiny when compared to the other predator figures.

201_0481.jpg

201_0482.jpg

201_0483.jpg

I just got one of these, and I'm thinking I need to go down the samurai sword route. Just ordered the gauntlets to cover her elbows, just need the sword now. too scared to paint her though.:(

Well, I do customs for all kinds of stuff for all kinds of people. Let me know if you need something done. The sword is a Crazy Owners sword off of eBay. Easy to find.

Well, I do customs for all kinds of stuff for all kinds of people. Let me know if you need something done. The sword is a Crazy Owners sword off of eBay. Easy to find.

Thanks Surfer - I can only seem to find the crazy owners sword in blue and rather liked the look of you red/brown one. I got the arm guards - they were crazy owners ninja gauntlets in brown, which I hope will look ok.
I've also added in a few extra springs from the helmet to the back and a couple joining the back pack to the cannon.

Back