She Predator - Machiko pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My bad. Next time I'll wade through four pages of BS before I act stupid.:read

I like your signature: "Tolerance is the last virtue of a dying society" Aristotle...

Back on topic. Is anyone here displaying the figure with the mask on? If you don't, do you display mask or just put it back on the box?

I put my Machiko's mask on the base in front of her feet.

I have another question, which arm (or any) do you put the string of skulls, left or right? I put mine under her left arm.

I put mine same from the packaging. Question: how do you put the thread through the hip armor where the daggers hang and how do you tie them up similar to the photo on her packaging? I tried a couple of times but it's so hard.

Can someone tell me what preds they pose their Machiko with? I tried a bunch of them with her and it just doesn't look right.

I put mine same from the packaging. Question: how do you put the thread through the hip armor where the daggers hang and how do you tie them up similar to the photo on her packaging? I tried a couple of times but it's so hard.

It was extremely hard. I tied a knot at each end of the string after I put the thread through the holes. I didn't do it exactly like the picture, but they hang from the belt pretty well.

P1040990.jpg

Last edited:
I treaded the strings through (used a small needle to help push them through) and took a pair of locking tweezers and held the two strings together while I double tied it. Afterwards I removed the tweezers and pulled the knot tight from the inside. (I also tied it so the knot was on the back side.) The space the tweezers took up left me with enough space that they hang from the armor instead of being tied directly against it. I “Carefully” took a lighter and melted the string ends so they wouldn’t unravel as well. This figure practically took me all day to assembly, but it was worth it.

Now if only I could get the chest armor to stay up, so I don't keep getting a peep show.

Hey guys, this stuff is insane to say the least. I love this She-Predator, the thing is, i never seen her before. Where can i see anything with her on it? (movie,comics,etc.). Do you guys build this yourself?

Hey guys, this stuff is insane to say the least. I love this She-Predator, the thing is, i never seen her before. Where can i see anything with her on it? (movie,comics,etc.). Do you guys build this yourself?

This is from a comic book, check out earlier posts in this tread.

Phuking Photobucket deleted a bunch of my Machiko pics because the toy boob nudity violated their bull^^^^ terms of usage??? WTF kind of fagget mods do they have. Dammit!

Anybody know a mod free place to safely store images?

Last edited:
Phuking Photobucket deleted a bunch of my Machiko pics because the toy boob nudity violated their bull^^^^ terms of usage??? WTF kind of fagget mods do they have. Dammit!

Anybody know a mod free place to safely store images?

Wow, I can taste the hate in that.

Simmer down bud.

That is kind of messed up. They should've just asked you to remove them instead of deleting them without warning.

Try imageshack or Flicker

Found some 1/6 scale arm sleeves on eBay for cheap - they work great on Machiko for covering up those elbow joints, plus they closely match her gloves to make it look like one complete piece....

3445604483_250a74dacc_b.jpg

Yes, those do look very good. Best answer to the elbow ugliness yet. What is the description of those pieces so I can keep an eye out for them myself?

Back