She Predator - Machiko pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DOH! Just realized I've order "man" sized sleeves to cover the joint - would I be correct in assuming these will be far to baggy for the wrist blades to slip over??

This is a nice piece. It really offsets my pred shelf and adds some insight to their size and scale.

Are there female sleeves to cover her arms ?

Where did you find arm sleeves?I cant find anywhere.New HT figure sheva from resi 5 has rubber arms with no visible joints.Like muscled hot toys body but female.Although i dont think it will be good for machiko cause of the limited posability of the rubber arms

ive had trouble assembling the 2 daggers and the string to the skirt,and the rings to the sword sheath,but after reading the thread i now know what to do!!!

Mine is still boxed and will stay that way together with the brother Predator 1 & 2 BD until I move to the new house. But then I'll assemble all of them :naughty:joy

cool figure. nice detailing to. pair well with my predators - not good disdeshow but cheaper figures.

Glad to see this figure still getting some love. As soon as I score a ResEvil Sheva body, I'm replacing the the arms on my Amazon version.

Just picked up a Sheva body on ebay. Totally gonna do that body swap with my Machiko. Maybe I should have you paint my Machiko too. LoL. Nah I'm fine with the way she is now.

Glad to see this figure still getting some love. As soon as I score a ResEvil Sheva body, I'm replacing the the arms on my Amazon version.
Popping Sheva's arms out are hard.... you'll may need to loosen the screws internal .... left arm is painted... you may peel the paint off and be rid of the tattoo as well... some pics for your reference...

Actually it'll be better for you to do a whole torso swap than a arms swap...

sabod2.jpg

paint peel...
sabod5.jpg

more here on post 316...
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54610&page=32

Thanks for the info. Well, based on that info, it doesn't look like an arm swap is doable then. Most of my custom Amazon's gear is glued in place, including the netting job and the torso armor. This sucks. I know what I need to do, but I can't make it happen without basically destroying my Machiko just to do it over again.

Well, when good enough never is, that's what it takes, I guess. *sigh*

I still have to get a Sheva body at a reasonable price anyway, so this isn't a must do for a while.

One good thing is that it seems I can get rid of the left arm paint pretty easily.

Popping Sheva's arms out are hard.... you'll may need to loosen the screws internal ....

Sorry for this stupid question.....but I'm a little confuse on how you all remove the torso:confused: Do you popping the arm out first? What's the proper step?:eek:

Sorry for this stupid question.....but I'm a little confuse on how you all remove the torso:confused: Do you popping the arm out first? What's the proper step?:eek:
The silicon torso... the easy procedure is pop the arms out first... the body sleeve would come out easy. Not so with my Sheva copy, the arms seem much harder to pop out then all my previous Hot Angel + Chacha

Last edited:
Back