She Predator - Machiko pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I apologize for bumping this thread.

I'm thinking of buying Machiko but I have a question about her. What do her feet look like? Does she have feet? Or is it just the shoes attcahed to her legs?

'Cause I'm thinking of changing Machiko's outfit a bit and that would require her to be barefoot.

I apologize for bumping this thread.

I'm thinking of buying Machiko but I have a question about her. What do her feet look like? Does she have feet? Or is it just the shoes attcahed to her legs?

'Cause I'm thinking of changing Machiko's outfit a bit and that would require her to be barefoot.

https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_110308b.htm

The boots are sculpted from the knees down, I think you'd need an extra female TT if you want to use bare feet and legs.

Hmm, interesting to know that. Thanks for pointing out that cool review.

Would a Cuban American TT body work with her?

Finally I managed to assemble the Predator lady. Now she is displayed next to Kotobukiya Predator 2 and HT Predator 1 and waiting for Predator 2 BD to be assembled and join them :)

15z1pw3.jpg

ae9qhd.jpg

Finally I managed to assemble the Predator lady. Now she is displayed next to Kotobukiya Predator 2 and HT Predator 1 and waiting for Predator 2 BD to be assembled and join them :)

Awesome, man!!! I really love this figure!! :rock :rock :rock

I see you gave her some custom sleeves to go over the joints! Looks great!!! :clap

Awesome, man!!! I really love this figure!! :rock :rock :rock

I see you gave her some custom sleeves to go over the joints! Looks great!!! :clap

Thanks! :) I love her too, it is a bit different from my other Pred figures. I got the sleeves off ebay thanks to a good friend.

*All images censored for content*

I finally got fed up with her armor falling down all the time, and none of my ideas of keeping it up working. After being successful at doing the dread mod for my P1 I worked up the courage to do the mod that I always wanted to do. I found this image long before Machiko was released:

cgmachiko.jpg

Now, I've had Machiko for awhile. In fact, she was my both my first Hot Toys and my first 1/6 scale figure. Near when I first got her I never used the stand, and of course she took a swan dive off the shelf and broke her knee. I had to buy a new body from a seller on eBay because of it. I had an extra body so I took one of her knee garter things and modified it into a strap for her armor after removing her right breast plate, and painting her nipple (which of course is censored here.) Now the strap is basically there just for aesthetics because I ended up just super glueing the armor to the netting anyway.

IMG_3213.jpg

IMG_3215.jpg

IMG_3220.jpg

IMG_3221.jpg

IMG_3222.jpg

And for those that like the helmet on:

IMG_3226.jpg

What do you all think of my first major-ish modification?

Oh yeah, I had seen that before. That looks awesome.

(for those that don't feel like clicking his link)
P6070007.jpg

I found a really simple solution to the armor drooping problem for those that don't want to mod her to much. If you flip the skull bandoleer around so it coming of her left shoulder instead of her right it seems to lift the armor up ever so slightly and holds it in position better, also the bandoleer on mine is a little shorter than all the ones I've seen pictures of.

Hey Jedah! Awesome work. I'm gonna attempt to do a similar mod tonight. You really motivated me. Always felt like Machiko is a big overdressed.

I found a really simple solution to the armor drooping problem for those that don't want to mod her to much. If you flip the skull bandoleer around so it coming of her left shoulder instead of her right it seems to lift the armor up ever so slightly and holds it in position better, also the bandoleer on mine is a little shorter than all the ones I've seen pictures of.

Yeah, that's one of the first things that I tried. Her nipple still kept popping out. I figured if it was gonna keep doing it, might as well completely expose and paint it. :wink1:

:lol Haven't had the time to do anything yet. Been pretty busy with the new apartment I just bought. May be awhile before I get enough time to mess with her. All in good time though. Any tips out there on what to use to paint the nipples? Easiest method possible please. I ain't no experienced customizer.

I used to have aspirations for learning how to paint on canvas with acrylic paints. I've long since given up, but I have a bunch of almost full tubes of paint and a crap load of brushes from that time. They've come in handy once in awhile since then.

Personally, I used these and mixed a few colors until I got what I thought was an appropriate "nipple color" for her.

I don't think pink would look right. I went for a color that almost matches her netting. Between her darker skin, and the fact that Machiko is supposed to be Asian, pink won't work IMO.

Back