She-Hulk PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anybody still have the broken pieces of one they had replaced? I've been wanting to work on a custom SH.

Does anybody still have the broken pieces of one they had replaced? I've been wanting to work on a custom SH.

You can have mine when I'm done smashing them. Replacement didn't fare any better. The whole thing is so outbalanced that when you try attaching the EX, it wobbles. She's leaning back way too far! I swear, I'm gonna start breaking things. Or cry. SOO LIVID, I TELLS YA!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::banghead

Anyhoo, pics in a bit!:panic:

You can have mine when I'm done smashing them. Replacement didn't fare any better. The whole thing is so outbalanced that when you try attaching the EX, it wobbles. She's leaning back way too far! I swear, I'm gonna start breaking things. Or cry. SOO LIVID, I TELLS YA!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::banghead

Geez, now you have me worried but I really am looking forward to her, she comes home Friday.

She-Hulk sold out? I didn't even see a low quantity alert!

Izzit really zat bahddd?

Sorry I took long. Got sidetracked playing angry birds!hihihihi!XD
So yeah, here are side by side images of the original piece that SS had sent me and the replacement to...well, replace it(Original:Left. Replacement: Right). It was shot in the same position, lighting, etc. if you guys were wondering. Anyhoo, NOTICE the difference!?:doh

Anybody had this problem with this piece? Don't be shy.:tap

IMG_3038-1-1.jpg
IMG_3041-1-1.jpg

It's even worse if I do that because it just makes the piece wobble back and forth. Slightly. But it wobbles. Anyway, I think her legs weren't glued properly to her boots!:mad:

Place a little something under the ankle pegg of her left foot to balance it a bit? I am tempted to put something under her toe of her left foot. But mine's not bad to me.

I opened mine up and she is beautiful. I'm so glad I decided to pick her up! No leans or paint issues, she's a keeper

So has any one had issues with this statue leaning forward more and more over time?

Because my friend has one that has a bad case of this. He's thinking of contacting SS even though it's been 5 month because it looks like a design flaw.

So has any one had issues with this statue leaning forward more and more over time?

Because my friend has one that has a bad case of this. He's thinking of contacting SS even though it's been 5 month because it looks like a design flaw.

Have your friend check the leg cause if I remember correctly someone on the boards mentioned the same thing & it was due to a broken leg.

It's definitely not broken, but he's worried that the leg has bent over time, or maybe the metal pegs have bent.

Back