She-Hulk PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woot I received my EX today and she is a beauty! She looks great next to Ms Marvel :D
483/550

img0792aq.jpg

Makes me want to hunt down a Ms Marvel PF Ex. Love those all white eyes :rock

Received my She-Hulk but unfortunately it came with a scratch on her arm. Will have to ask for a replacement body :(

Doh! Sorry to read the sad news. This piece is fantastic. What's your take on the piece aside from the flaw? Best of luck on a speedy replacement.

I think this piece is fantastic but upon closer inspection mine had uneven paint apps. Some parts of her arms has different shades of green and can see the paint strokes. Hopefully my replacement body will have a better paint job and no scratches on her body. Overall i'm happy with her, it was a kind of on the whim buy and i'm glad I bought it.
So in the recent weeks, Nightcrawler, She-Hulk and Clone Trooper are great pieces that I have received lately.

Still waiting for a response from SS's return department regarding about my refund request. Two weeks has passed.:impatient:

I think this piece is fantastic but upon closer inspection mine had uneven paint apps. Some parts of her arms has different shades of green and can see the paint strokes. Hopefully my replacement body will have a better paint job and no scratches on her body. Overall i'm happy with her, it was a kind of on the whim buy and i'm glad I bought it.
So in the recent weeks, Nightcrawler, She-Hulk and Clone Trooper are great pieces that I have received lately.
Yeah, it was a whim for me also, but I have absolutely no regrets. That's weird about the paints on yours. I haven't heard of that problem that I can remember. The paints on mine seem pretty perfect. I've heard of other weird paint problems, like the black on the hands and such, but mine didn't have those, so I was pretty darn happy. :)

Back