She-Hulk PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, that is f'd the f up! Mine is fortunately still standing straight up. If I was your buddy, I would contact SS even though the return grace period has passed. So, what, we spend hundreds of bucks on statues that last less than a year before they fall apart? Nope. This seems to be a manufacturer flaw, unless he broke himself at some point.

No, he didn't break it.

He's going to call SS tomorrow and see what they're willing to do for him.

I feel kinda responsible because he only started collecting after he saw some of my pieces from SS, so if SS screws him over I'll feel like I steered him wrong.

No, he didn't break it.

He's going to call SS tomorrow and see what they're willing to do for him.

I feel kinda responsible because he only started collecting after he saw some of my pieces from SS, so if SS screws him over I'll feel like I steered him wrong.
You introduced him to something magnificent. He has you to thank for that, not to blame. _____ happens. His luck is sure to change. :)

This is one of those I had to sell for family reasons, but I'm getting back into collecting, if they don't replace it I'll buy it and try fixing it. I hope they do replace it tho, all the money and this happens within a yr. Just depends on if they still have some overstock.

This is one of those I had to sell for family reasons, but I'm getting back into collecting, if they don't replace it I'll buy it and try fixing it. I hope they do replace it tho, all the money and this happens within a yr. Just depends on if they still have some overstock.

Good lucky getting on, shouldn't be too hard hopefully.

I don't think there is an easy fix for this...its F...k'd.
Perhaps cut the entire thing off and mold it back on correctly...paint wont be an issue since its covered by the pants?

Personally, I'd try SSC first. If they don't budge since it's been several months now, it shouldn't be hard to fix. The boot can be broken off, re-drilled, and a new rod inserted and it can be glued together better than ever.

...I think you should crack it open a little bit...stuff some JB Weld into the crack and smooth it around the seam, position the pegs accordingly...I've actually done this before with a few broken statues...JB Weld is a putty that turns as hard as metal when it dries.

Well, just to give an update, SS has agreed to do a full replacement of the body. So thumbs up for their customer service.

Back