She-Hulk PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, today my friend brought his over to compare with mine.
And here are some pictures:

This is how far his is tilting forward:

img0738qm.jpg

compared to mine that is normal:

img0740za.jpg

side by side:
img0742af.jpg

and here is the problem, if you compare the foot with pegs in it, his is on the right and looks like the foot is bent at a different age than mine on the left:

img0744wi.jpg

Can anybody tell me what's happened here, can resin bend over time?

There's several other members that have the same problem, the peg is just not set right. I had to compare and looked at mine for a buddy and he had the same issues.

It looks like the ankle broke and was reglued

Now that you say that and looking back at the pic, it does look like it was broken up at the boot part but even if straighten the peg is still slated as well. There's definitely some issues going on with that leg piece. :lol

Wow that bizarre. I have never seen that before. When he got the SH, was it like that?

We he got her in may it was fine, I remember seeing it. It seemed to have leaned over more and more over time.

So if he calls up SS will they do anything for him, or is he just SOL?

We he got her in may it was fine, I remember seeing it. It seemed to have leaned over more and more over time.

So if he calls up SS will they do anything for him, or is he just SOL?

I'm sure they can offer a replacement, She-HULK didn't sell all that well if I remember correctly.

Now that you say that and looking back at the pic, it does look like it was broken up at the boot part but even if straighten the peg is still slated as well. There's definitely some issues going on with that leg piece. :lol

Wow you guys have sharp eyes, I just had him pull up the pant leg and check and yup, it looks like there was a break and it was reglued back on. I can't believe they sent that out to him! It was an EX edition too. Probably hoping he'd never notice, and he wouldn't have if the leaning hasn't happened.

I passed on this and have recently been thinking of tracking an EX down. After hearing these reports of bent/broken legs though I think I might skip this for good.

Wow you guys have sharp eyes, I just had him pull up the pant leg and check and yup, it looks like there was a break and it was reglued back on. I can't believe they sent that out to him! It was an EX edition too. Probably hoping he'd never notice, and he wouldn't have if the leaning hasn't happened.

I have those same sandles btw. :duff

img0744wi.jpg

I don't think there is an easy fix for this...its F...k'd.
Perhaps cut the entire thing off and mold it back on correctly...paint wont be an issue since its covered by the pants?

Back