Shazam the movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Costume looks pretty bad as is, hopefully it will look better in post. I told WB they should've picked Cena.

Sivana looks badass.

latest

It looks fine... looks comic accurate. I didn’t know people even cared about Shazam’s suit.

Love the costume, complete comic accurate. Nice tiger medallion's on the cape too. This is going to be a awesome figure to own

I think the suit itself looks really good. I just wish that the actor was more muscular. It looks weird because his neck doesn't match the physique in the suit.

I swear grace is gonna see this forum and unleash her fans on it. She might be the one who keeps shutting the forum down lol

I swear grace is gonna see this forum and unleash her fans on it. She might be the one who keeps shutting the forum down lol

Thank god me and clown have always been nice about her.

I would be worried for chakor though. He would have had to go on forum witness protection program lol

I like big mama grace. Sometimes she tells it like it is compared to overly nice reviewers on YouTube who scream best movie ever every summer . Atleast she’ll tell you some valid negative points on the movie.

I like big mama grace. Sometimes she tells it like it is compared to overly nice reviewers on YouTube who scream best movie ever every summer . Atleast she’ll tell you some valid negative points on the movie.

Thats exactly i why we share her vids. Literally the reason she is shared.

Back