Shazam the movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't bother reading all of that because stuff like this happens all the time. If you don't want people snapping photos then do something better than put up a sign.

Jesus. Surprised there wasn't an armed SWAT team called to the scene screaming at him to put down his phone and get on the ground with the way they acted. :lol

looks like a set from lazy town...
tenor.gif

I’d buy that hot toys.
Assuming the movie doesn't suck (big assumption), I could see this going on my shelf with Reeve Superman, Adam West Batman, and Burt Ward Robin. Gadot Wonder Woman might also be able to fit there, depending on how drab the color scheme is on the standalone film figure when it's released.

Gadot Wonder Woman might also be able to fit there, depending on how drab the color scheme is on the standalone film figure when it's released.

I think that ship sailed when they included those accessories with the JL version.

Pretty sure DC has referred him as Shazam since he was brought back in the 70's. Marvel trademarked Captain Marvel. And with her movie coming out, Shazam is it.

I think that ship sailed when they included those accessories with the JL version.

Yup.

wait, was she doggin' the suit? It looks pretty damn kewl. Just like comic book outfit.

Maybe she needs to work on that makeup that makes her nose look like a ski jump.

Her image reminds me of phantom of the paradise.

24PHANTOM1-master1050.jpg

wait, was she doggin' the suit? It looks pretty damn kewl. Just like comic book outfit.

Maybe she needs to work on that makeup that makes her nose look like a ski jump.

Her image reminds me of phantom of the paradise.

24PHANTOM1-master1050.jpg

she thinks the cape looks like a dress that was glued on, which it does.

Also the way Shazam looks would not look right with the current Justice league. he would look terrible next to them, so shes right

Back