Shazam the movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See, I could totally see Levi, with his **** eating grin, working if they tackle Captain Marvel as an earnest, wholesome, and extremely naive 12 year old given super powers. Honestly, if they played their cards right, this could be huge for them, and I genuinely think they should make it as family friendly as possible. With the right script and the right direction, this could be Big meets Superman ‘78, and there’s no better character to do it with than Marvel:

shazam2.jpg

Hopefully now that they won't do Black Adam they can do this one, it's my favorite along with First Thunder, although First Thunder is probably easier to adapt.

They would need to give Levi some neck and jaw implants, probably some botox to make his eyes squinty or something. Sigh they wouldn't need to do that had they cast the perfect Shazam John Cena.

whats their excuse for hiring him???
Well, he can act.

This is the male equivalent of casting Gal Gadot for Wonder woman
:lol

Nah, not even close. He's a nice actor and can beef up, unlike Gadot.
Heck, he's 2.5 inches taller than Cavill. Just make him go through the same diet as Hemsworth.

chris-hemsworth-before-after.jpg

So this kid will be Billy Batson, meaning the other dude is indeed just SHAZAM himself:

MV5BMTY5MDQ5NzQyN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjI4MTgwMDI@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,666,1000_AL_.jpg

If DC moves ahead with its films, I doubt they will taking risks with their B and C class characters. I highly doubt this will get made.

For a movie not being made they sure keep hiring a lot of new folk.
The stunt coordinator from Aquaman and Thor Ragnarok has come on board.

Dr. Strange got one of the best comict to movie costume translations ever, I hope Shazam gets something just as good, instead of some retarded design with obvious fake muscles.

Back