Shazam the movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DNNZN7dVAAEjTkG

So much photoshop pics on the net...
Still looks absolutely NOTHING like the character.

As a wrestling fan, I hate Cena's character....to be more specific, the fact that he was on the top spot for over 10 year, making WWE unwatchable, helping the decline of wrestling in the mainstream, and making millions of fans walk away from watching the product. It's not all his fault, but he's garbage.

The last thing I want, is to see that turd in a DC movie.

As a wrestling fan, I hate Cena's character....to be more specific, the fact that he was on the top spot for over 10 year, making WWE unwatchable, helping the decline of wrestling in the mainstream, and making millions of fans walk away from watching the product. It's not all his fault, but he's garbage.

The last thing I want, is to see that turd in a DC movie.
Yeah, he would bring too much baggage with him. Would be kind of funny seeing two wrestlers fighting each other as superheroes, though :lol

Not related but I was looking at the license expo and they are making a second mummy movie. Just wow

He's a good choice acting-wise.

Feels like a Christ Pratt for a StarLord, in fact, makes more sense than that one.

Still, Cena would've been 10x better.

He has the goofy childish behavior. I honestly think The Rock would have been a better Shazam than Adam. He is a terrible actor and tries to act like a 15 year old...perfect for a Billy Batson.

See, I could totally see Levi, with his **** eating grin, working if they tackle Captain Marvel as an earnest, wholesome, and extremely naive 12 year old given super powers. Honestly, if they played their cards right, this could be huge for them, and I genuinely think they should make it as family friendly as possible. With the right script and the right direction, this could be Big meets Superman ‘78, and there’s no better character to do it with than Marvel:

shazam2.jpg

This is the male equivalent of casting Gal Gadot for Wonder woman :lol:lol whats their excuse for hiring him???

Back