Shaun Of The Dead!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sorry Eli, did someone with a spine take over your account back there... almost thought you had a pair for a moment.

And yes, very excited about the new futurama!!! I gotta get on buying those figures... didn't know the new bender can sport the Nixon head :rock

Yeah, and I wish I didn't have to rebuy Fry and Leela so I can complete the BAF :cuss

Yes, that Futurama stuff is expensive... 15 bucks a figure vs. 90 for SSC figures and 150 for Hot Toys and Medicoms, and don't get me started on the higher end stuff.

I know you're being sarcastic, but this is for you now Gal.. 25-30 bucks for two figures! You can do it to complete the Robot Devil!

Not really being sarcastic... for large production figure of which 3 major ones are re-releases $15-20 is a lot of money for a scale I don't really collect. I'd rather spend $150 on a really great figure than $20 on a so-so one.

Not really being sarcastic... for large production figure of which 3 major ones are re-releases $15-20 is a lot of money for a scale I don't really collect. I'd rather spend $150 on a really great figure than $20 on a so-so one.

1. Futurama's art isn't high end. The 6" Toynami figures do the series justice, because the show after all, has simple character designs.

2. Currently, Toynami's figures are the highest end collectibles of any company who has the Futurama license.

3. I didn't own any of the original MAC sculpts, and this way I get to build the Robot Devil.

4. 15 bucks is dirt cheap.

5. I still buy the high end Hot Toys figures at 150 and the 300 SideShow Premium Formats. This is the only lower end line I collect. Futurama is my all-time favorite cartoon. Toynami fullfills this collector's wants.

I heard 30th June, don't know if that's correct though! I hope to god that SS have changed the final sculpts, and they will actually look good.

I figured these would be here by now... seems like the 10-12 day notice came around the same time as Frodo and Sam.

I have a feeling that these guys won't be as hard to get on the secondary market and people are saying they will be. Final production pics will determine if I go after them or not.

Back