Premium Format Shaak Ti Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Be careful when doing that to avoid chipping. Start with a fine grit sandpaper.

Thanks. Not doing anything yet. I need Sideshow to confirm that they don't want me to smash anything first. If they're really hard about it, I may have to just return everything. I figure that, at a minimum, I deserve the extra hands as my boobie prize. (Insert joke here.)

Update: SSC is going to give me a little extra time to try and sand down the inside of one the hands to try and make it fit better, but they are going to demand that I eventually destroy one of them. :( So, any advice anyone might have on the best way to trim the inside tab part of one of the hands would be appreciated. Sideshow advised me to use a very fine sandpaper (Just like Centurian did.)

EDIT: I gave this some more thought. I paid full price for this statue. I've been incredibly patient. I wrote SSC back and politely asked them to either replace the statue or fix mine. Anything less is simply not fair.

Last edited:
Update: SSC is going to give me a little extra time to try and sand down the inside of one the hands to try and make it fit better, but they are going to demand that I eventually destroy one of them. :( So, any advice anyone might have on the best way to trim the inside tab part of one of the hands would be appreciated. Sideshow advised me to use a very fine sandpaper (Just like Centurian did.)

EDIT: I gave this some more thought. I paid full price for this statue. I've been incredibly patient. I wrote SSC back and politely asked them to either replace the statue or fix mine. Anything less is simply not fair.

This is exactly how a consumer should be treating a situation like this. :clap

good for you!:clap

Nice, man! :D :yess:

:lol :lol :lol

35ffzp.jpg

Well, they didn't reply to my email, but they did send me a return shipping label and the instructions for that say that they'll send me a replacement once they get it back. So, wish me luck! :)

Thanks for all the support, guys!

Well, they didn't reply to my email, but they did send me a return shipping label and the instructions for that say that they'll send me a replacement once they get it back. So, wish me luck! :)

Thanks for all the support, guys!

Best of Luck, bro! :duff

The force is strong in this beagle. :lecture :hi5: :D

:lol :yess: :hi5:

Sorry to hear that, I hope that maybe eventually you'll find some way to get it working between the two sabers!

I've had issues with my saber as well. It seems to light up but I need to press the on/off button several times to get it to work. Might be some bad wiring?

I think this is a very common fault. Have it on Green Lantern, Darth Maul and Shaak Ti (replacement base sent by sideshow much better for Shaak). Personally think its the type of push switch/electronics used as they all share the same one.

I got a waitlist conversion e-mail for the Shaak-Ti exclusive on Friday. Going to call Sideshow to see if they might let me flex her.

I got a waitlist conversion e-mail for the Shaak-Ti exclusive on Friday. Going to call Sideshow to see if they might let me flex her.

Me too....didn't read my emails until this morning though with the email saying they're charging. I hope it's not a returned statue.

Don't expect too much from conversion flex pay - I tried a few times, they said no...

They did it for me once, although it was a much higher price item. They said it depended on the allocated amount of flex plans for a given piece, so it sounds like a case by case basis. Either way don't miss her, she is a great piece.

Back