Premium Format Shaak Ti Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sucks seeing those imperfections, let us know if sideshow does anything?! I've waited so long for mine I hope she arrives 100% perfect!

OKAY!

Got my second Shaak Ti in the mail today. The first one was #13. This is #167.

The lightsaber lights up. The hands fit. I'm not initially seeing any problems! :)

I'll give it a more thorough examination later today and then see if I can share some photos.

Thanks everyone for the encouragement. Looks like we get a happy ending!

Ex #175 arrived today. Lovin' the statue overall but has some paint flaws that are too noticeable. Going to contact SSC tomorrow and try to get a replacement body. See what they say.. The lightsaber function works fine, just needed to click it a couple of times to get it lit.

Ex #175 arrived today. Lovin' the statue overall but has some paint flaws that are too noticeable. Going to contact SSC tomorrow and try to get a replacement body. See what they say.. The lightsaber function works fine, just needed to click it a couple of times to get it lit.

Yeah, there's been issues with the switch they're using on these, at least for some of the members here.

this is the first time i've seen one like this. i take it the sideshow qc sticker was still proudly displayed on the styrofoam. :slap

I just received mine. It has the same problem plus some paint splotches. I hope they can replace it.

I'm so disapointed. My first piece arrives and it's defective. :(

I just received mine. It has the same problem plus some paint splotches. I hope they can replace it.

Sorry to hear. First impressions are important too. :(

Hopefully, you can get it replaced and continue to collect with us.

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: show.

This sucks to hear, guys. :(

Received the EX today, low 40 number. She's in perfect shape and boy is that lightsaber blinding. She's next to Darth Malgus and the Vader PF....poor Vader's old school lightsaber.

It's nowhere near the current generation of lightsabers they're using. Too bad really.

What we need is another Vader PF! :rock

It's be nice if they would (not sure about the internal electronics working with it though) sell an upgraded lightsaber/lightsaber hand for the older PF's.

And YES new Vader (and Vader LSF)! :rock

Was on the waitlist for an EX for about month now, and Sideshow found me one, processed and shipped me one. I'm worried about all the defective statues that have been showing up in this thread, but I hoping for the best and will report back what I recieve.

Daniel at SSC verified they are sending out a replacement body with the corresponding light saber which I am to inspect to my satisfaction. Then connect it to my base to see if it lights-up... Keeping my fingers crossed as I got myc custom cloak for this beauty!

Last edited:
Ok, the replacement came today and the paint app is way better then the one I have. Fits on the base and lights-up just as smoothly. I am pleased and think Shaak Ti is a winner. Too bad I have to destroy my original body and the lightsaber and send SSC pictures of it.

Last edited:
I live on the other side of the country from them so it's frustrating having had her, then having to wait for her to go back, and then waiting for the new one to come in.

Glad to hear it worked out for you though. Here's hoping mine comes in tip top shape!

Back