Premium Format Shaak Ti Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got my replacement booty cover in the mail, its the right item so that makes me happy. However, I would have to cut the rope part and reconnect it somehow to put it on her. I might just keep as an in case and leave her booty hanging out in all its glory for a little while.

got my replacement booty cover in the mail, its the right item so that makes me happy. However, I would have to cut the rope part and reconnect it somehow to put it on her. I might just keep as an in case and leave her booty hanging out in all its glory for a little while.

Nothing wrong with that! :naughty :lol

That's what I would do too. :duff

So I didn't open Shaak Ti Ex until just now to check for damage. :slap God forbid I ended up discovering something wrong with the statue and it would probably be too late to get a replacement. :panic::panic:

Fortunately Shaak Ti looks ok, great even. I'm extremely happy with it, however it needs to make its way back into the box for moving! :monkey2

Here's a pic I snapped before repacking.

zx17.jpg

Back