Series Cancellations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glee wasn't canceled? Well, TV still sucks then.

:lol :lol :lol

I caught one episode of Traffic Light and was surprised how funny it was, but not a show I had any intention of watching regularly. Most of the cancellations are ones I had zero interest in.

I caught one episode of Traffic Light and was surprised how funny it was, but not a show I had any intention of watching regularly. Most of the cancellations are ones I had zero interest in.

me either, the only singing episode I ever liked was once more with feeling

I don't have any interest in ever watching glee

More Cancellations:

CBS
$#*! My Dad Says
Chaos
The Defenders
Paula Abdul's Live to Dance
Mad Love

ABC
One Life to Live
All My Children
Skating With The Stars
Supernanny

FOX
America's Most Wanted

NBC
America's Next Great Restaurant
Perfect Couples
School Pride

Out side of $#*! My Dad Says (which I watched a couple of times) & America's Most Wanted, which I watched the first three years of, everything else on that list I never heard of. :lol

Glee wasn't canceled? Well, TV still sucks then.

Of the cancellations so far, I'm disappointed by @*&$ My Dad Says (and surprised, as it was doing pretty well in the ratings - I suspect something else was up, maybe with Shatner), Human Target, and Outsourced. Everything else I enjoy was renewed, and of the three cancellations, Human Target was the only one I regularly watched.

"Outsourced" I actually watched and found amusing, though I have to admit very rarely was I laughing out loud at it.

I feel bad for those of you that actually don't watch Glee. Pretty funny ____. You get used to the singing as more often then not its used in clever ways. At times I don't care about the songs, Lady Gaga or Katy Perry or whatever...but then you'll get something like the Fleetwood Mac episode and are blown away.

"Outsourced" I actually watched and found amusing, though I have to admit very rarely was I laughing out loud at it.

I feel bad for those of you that actually don't watch Glee. Pretty funny ____. You get used to the singing as more often then not its used in clever ways. At times I don't care about the songs, Lady Gaga or Katy Perry or whatever...but then you'll get something like the Fleetwood Mac episode and are blown away.

By 'those of you' you mean 95% of heterosexual males?

Back