Series Cancellations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only ones I cared at all about were The Chicago Code and Breaking In. Sorry to see The Chicago Code go ... it was a very good cop drama.

Word is they may actually end up re-upping Breaking In. Michael Rosenbaum is a riot in that one.

SnakeDoc

there's too many cop shows on tv...just like everything was a doctor show a fw years back

there's too many cop shows on tv...just like everything was a doctor show a fw years back

Maybe ... but there aren't enough good ones. I like Chicago Code, and Law and Order Criminal Intent (which is also ending soon).

SnakeDoc

The only show I watched there was Brothers and Sisters and realistically I only watch it now because it's routine. That horse would have been put out about a season and a half ago but I will miss it. Never caught Breaking In but heard good things about it

It sucks that V didn't get another season to close out the story. :mad:

I liked Law & Order: Los Angeles. Especially since Alana De La Garza :drool was brought over from the original Law & Order.

r_face.jpg
:love

F_____ ABC and NBC. Now I watch nothing on either channel. :lecture

Damn, some of those shows were on my DVR, now it will have more space.
Look at all the stupid talent shows popping up, do we really need that many? Soon, everyone in America will be on tv in one form or another.

I didn't like either season

Me neither. Which is weird since it had a good cast.

The funniest cancellation to me was the Paul Reiser Show. It got canned after two episodes. The cut came so fast Paul Reiser still had interviews set up to promote the show.

Poor guy went on the Tonight Show and had absolutely nothing to promote so instead he used the time to _____ about NBC giving his show the ax. :lol:lol:lol

Finally a season where I'm not disappointed with cancellations. Nothing I watch is on the chopping block. Most everything has already been officially renewed. Just need CBS to officially renew The Good Wife and I'm good.

I'm only sad about seeing Smallville end, but it had a long run, and it's not being cancelled, but ending on it's own terms. As it should be.

More Cancellations:

CBS
$#*! My Dad Says
Chaos
The Defenders
Paula Abdul's Live to Dance
Mad Love

ABC
One Life to Live
All My Children
Skating With The Stars
Supernanny

FOX
America's Most Wanted

NBC
America's Next Great Restaurant
Perfect Couples
School Pride

Other than America's Most Wanted, I've never watched any of those shows. :lol

And I haven't watched AMW in a LONG time. So no loss IMO.

Back