Serial Cat Killer of Cats...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
19748987_240X180.jpg

Probably a member here. :lol

I ^^^^ing hate this world.

An eye for an eye. Skin the culprit alive and smash their skull in.

yep i agree, the sick person that is doing this should be made to suffer..

Bring back the hang man, Half of these serious crimes you see today would not happen if they knew they would be killed if caught.

like all the pedos touching children they go in jail get out few years llater and most do it again, they should be killed.

This is sick. This world is going downhill fast and too many people turn a blind eye to it.

Whoever is doing this is STARTING on cats. He will get to people eventually.

Edit - at least they caught the little ^^^^^er

Bring back the hang man, Half of these serious crimes you see today would not happen if they knew they would be killed if caught.

like all the pedos touching children they go in jail get out few years llater and most do it again, they should be killed.

:lecture

Completely agree.

I'm not really a cat person, but this is just (.......) barbaric :mad:
What kind of (......) up sicko would do such a thing???

Yes!!! And they should reinstate the use of the pillory too!

If I ruled the world the total population would be around 300-400 million. So its a good thing I don't :D

There is nothing more terrifying that consiquence imo, knowing you WILL die if you kill someone.

the person doing this is sick and needs to be punished. the reason we do not have a hanging. or firing squad or whatever.
aclu and liberals...
the response the person needs hospital help .he needs to be institutionalized.
i think the person needs to be gutted..

If they have video of the kid, someone should make a keyboard cat video out of it.

Man, the sicko's always go after the cats for some reason.

Sadly, the kid will probably get some community service and sent to counseling or something weak like that. I agree that they should throw him in a cage with a tiger, that would actually teach him something.

Sadly, the kid will probably get some community service and sent to counseling or something weak like that. I agree that they should throw him in a cage with a tiger, that would actually teach him something.

I think they're trying to tack on as many charges as they possibly can so this won't happen. He has 4 burglary charges on him as well as the animal cruelty. I'm sure he probably has a juvie record too. I hope he gets jail time and gets a cat lover named Bubba for a roomate. :D

Actually, sickos go after whomever. They just want to spread their misery.

Theres a sport forum I go to and one guys constantly posts up news articles in the OT section, such as kids being strangled over xbox 360 games, babies being dumped in trash cans,ect...you gotta wonder what is wrong with people today. But with alot of bad, theres also alot of good...which seems to not nearly receive as much attention.

As a serious lover of cats, when I read this story, I was enraged.

If someone killed my cat in that manner, all I'm saying, eye-for-an-eye. My pet is a family-member, plain and simple.

When I read this thread and saw within minutes that someone was caught, I was feeling relieved. Burn the F@$ker.

However...

I'd still say, wait for the evidence. He could be innocent...

Beren

Back